• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Question for CDC's

Mrs Depp

Gold Member
S: 12st4lb C: 10st7lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 29.7 Loss: 1st11lb(14.53%)
Tried to find a thread to post this question on, but couldn't, so apologies if this question has been asked already.

I've got about 1 week's supply of packs left and was thinking of SSing just for the week and as a kick start to me losing my last 14lbs.

BUT, I'm worried that I'll lose hair again if I SS. I know it'll only be for a week and wouldn't mind losing a little bit of hair, but not to the extent that I did last year. :(

Any ideas please?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

icemoose

The Diet Guy
I wouldn't do SS for a week as all you will really do is burn off all the carb in your body and then you need a plan beyond that for dropping the weight, I would do Cambridge 1200 for a few weeks instead.

Mike

Mrs Depp

Gold Member
Thanks Mike, just thought I'd be able to kick start my weightloss, even though I realise it's not the best idea - can't afford to keep on buying packs even though I'd like to carry on with Cambridge.

1200 it is then - now where's that booklet you sent me?.............:D Must root it out tomorrow.

icemoose

The Diet Guy
What about doing 1500 then as you use 1 cambridge pack a day so you can do three weeks and more likely to get a better result than one week of SS,

Mike

Mrs Depp

Gold Member
Yeah, I think I could cope better foodwise on 1200 or 1500. I'd still get to eat but sensibly instead of managing all day on SS and then giving in later on in the day. :D