Question for CDC's

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by Mrs Depp, 8 July 2007 Social URL.

1. Mrs Depp

Mrs Depp Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(14.53%)
    Diet:
    Was on CD last year, lost 35lbs. I need to lose another 21 but haven't decided which diet to use yet
    Tried to find a thread to post this question on, but couldn't, so apologies if this question has been asked already.

I've got about 1 week's supply of packs left and was thinking of SSing just for the week and as a kick start to me losing my last 14lbs.

BUT, I'm worried that I'll lose hair again if I SS. I know it'll only be for a week and wouldn't mind losing a little bit of hair, but not to the extent that I did last year. :(

Any ideas please?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    I wouldn't do SS for a week as all you will really do is burn off all the carb in your body and then you need a plan beyond that for dropping the weight, I would do Cambridge 1200 for a few weeks instead.

Mike

4. Mrs Depp

Mrs Depp Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(14.53%)
    Diet:
    Was on CD last year, lost 35lbs. I need to lose another 21 but haven't decided which diet to use yet
    Thanks Mike, just thought I'd be able to kick start my weightloss, even though I realise it's not the best idea - can't afford to keep on buying packs even though I'd like to carry on with Cambridge.

1200 it is then - now where's that booklet you sent me?.............:D Must root it out tomorrow.

5. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    What about doing 1500 then as you use 1 cambridge pack a day so you can do three weeks and more likely to get a better result than one week of SS,

Mike

6. Mrs Depp

Mrs Depp Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(14.53%)
    Diet:
    Yeah, I think I could cope better foodwise on 1200 or 1500. I'd still get to eat but sensibly instead of managing all day on SS and then giving in later on in the day. :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.