Question for CD'ers

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by I will do it this time!, 7 July 2007 Social URL.

1. I will do it this time!

I will do it this time! Full Member

Diet:
    I'm doing it the cambrige way!
    What is the single most important piece of advice or other thing your CDC has said which has gee'd you along???

For me it is " You have been fat for a long time, so 4-5 months out of your life is nothing"

Also when she said (when I asked about her personal weightloss journey)
    "It's difficult to imagine that I looked as big as you"

These comments certainly got me moving!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kath

Kath Water water everywhere

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    :eek::eek:

That would have got me moving out the door!

4. I will do it this time!

Diet:
    She's the only one near me Kath! And I'm bloody stubborn!

5. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    LMAO! How rude...

I do say to people that in the grand scheme of things a few months is nothing and also I tell them to drink water about 45 times until they ask me to stop talking about bloody water!!

6. ava

ava Silver Member

Me too :eek:

I know tough love does work for some though and it can help spur people on. Whatever works for you i guess, i would of probably been in tears but then i'm a very over emotional at times :)

My cdc wouldn't of had a cat in hells chance of saying anything like that to me as she only had 2 stones to lose when she started cd. I was worried i would feel really awkward because i'm so big but she was lovely and just generally says things to make me feel better and stay positive :)

7. Kath

Kath Water water everywhere

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Lol, well I'd have gone home and eaten the fridge - well the old me would have done anyway ;)

8. I will do it this time!

Diet:
    I did come out a bit gutted, but as she has put a bit back on and is now back on the plan... I came away feeling..... I will do better than you!!!!

9. sazzy34

sazzy34 Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet / weight watchers
    my cdc told me "nothing tastes as good as being slim feels" he has lost 6 stone,so whenever I look at food or feel like eating its in my head. He only had to say it once, but I have read it on here from other people so its a gentle reminder.

10. sallies

sallies Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Im a self motivator, if i cant think it for myself no one else can. I think my main thought was how hard can this be a few weeks easy...... Whether it has been easy is another matter but for the most it has.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.