Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Question for CD'ers

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by I will do it this time!, 7 July 2007 Social URL.

1. I will do it this time!

I will do it this time! Full Member

Diet:
    I'm doing it the cambrige way!
    What is the single most important piece of advice or other thing your CDC has said which has gee'd you along???

For me it is " You have been fat for a long time, so 4-5 months out of your life is nothing"

Also when she said (when I asked about her personal weightloss journey)
    "It's difficult to imagine that I looked as big as you"

These comments certainly got me moving!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kath

Kath Water water everywhere

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    :eek::eek:

That would have got me moving out the door!

4. I will do it this time!

Diet:
    She's the only one near me Kath! And I'm bloody stubborn!

5. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    LMAO! How rude...

I do say to people that in the grand scheme of things a few months is nothing and also I tell them to drink water about 45 times until they ask me to stop talking about bloody water!!

6. ava

ava Silver Member

Me too :eek:

I know tough love does work for some though and it can help spur people on. Whatever works for you i guess, i would of probably been in tears but then i'm a very over emotional at times :)

My cdc wouldn't of had a cat in hells chance of saying anything like that to me as she only had 2 stones to lose when she started cd. I was worried i would feel really awkward because i'm so big but she was lovely and just generally says things to make me feel better and stay positive :)

7. Kath

Kath Water water everywhere

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Lol, well I'd have gone home and eaten the fridge - well the old me would have done anyway ;)

8. I will do it this time!

Diet:
    I did come out a bit gutted, but as she has put a bit back on and is now back on the plan... I came away feeling..... I will do better than you!!!!

9. sazzy34

sazzy34 Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet / weight watchers
    my cdc told me "nothing tastes as good as being slim feels" he has lost 6 stone,so whenever I look at food or feel like eating its in my head. He only had to say it once, but I have read it on here from other people so its a gentle reminder.

10. sallies

sallies Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Im a self motivator, if i cant think it for myself no one else can. I think my main thought was how hard can this be a few weeks easy...... Whether it has been easy is another matter but for the most it has.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.