Question for people over 5' 8" ....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by AlexIce, 30 September 2009 Social URL.

1. AlexIce

AlexIce Silver Member

Start Weight:
    160kg
    Current Weight:
    147kg
    Goal Weight:
    100kg
    Lost(%):
    13kg(8.11%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi, I have a question for people who are about 5'8" to 5' 10" and who are or were around my weight.

How much weight do you have to lose before you find you have gone down a dress size?

I am just trying to think ahead and give myself something to look forward to. lol I have started buying things in smaller sizes and keeping them at my mums until I am ready for them and I am wondering how long it is going to be before I am ready!

Any info and help gratefully received.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Katycakes

Katycakes Stubborn tortoise

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.97%)
    Diet:
    Unsure
    It seemed to take me forever... mooched about for months in my old stuff, even when it began to get baggy. Then stayed in 16s for ages too, but then towards the end I seemed to race along and now I am in a 12. Still can't quite believe it. And a friend gave me an M&S size 10 and it fits... whoa!!! It did take a while for the dress sizes to change at the start for me, but have faith, you will get there.

xxx

4. Tracey1404

Tracey1404 Enjoyin' my journey....

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(15.27%)
    Diet:
    SS+
    Hi - I'm 5' 10" and was 6.5 stone overweight. I've lost over 2 stone now and just moved out of 20's into 18's in a comfy way. It has taken almost 7 weeks, but so worth it. I think the next size down will come more quickly, not so much because of quicker weight loss but because my shape is changing much more quickly with each pound or so now. Good luck. Tx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.