Question for people over 5' 8" ....

AlexIce

Silver Member
Hi, I have a question for people who are about 5'8" to 5' 10" and who are or were around my weight.

How much weight do you have to lose before you find you have gone down a dress size?

I am just trying to think ahead and give myself something to look forward to. lol I have started buying things in smaller sizes and keeping them at my mums until I am ready for them and I am wondering how long it is going to be before I am ready!

Any info and help gratefully received.

It seemed to take me forever... mooched about for months in my old stuff, even when it began to get baggy. Then stayed in 16s for ages too, but then towards the end I seemed to race along and now I am in a 12. Still can't quite believe it. And a friend gave me an M&S size 10 and it fits... whoa!!! It did take a while for the dress sizes to change at the start for me, but have faith, you will get there.

xxx

Hi - I'm 5' 10" and was 6.5 stone overweight. I've lost over 2 stone now and just moved out of 20's into 18's in a comfy way. It has taken almost 7 weeks, but so worth it. I think the next size down will come more quickly, not so much because of quicker weight loss but because my shape is changing much more quickly with each pound or so now. Good luck. Tx

Back