Question for runners re arm bands

rachaeld82

Hi

This is a slightly bizarre question, but I am hoping someone can help!

When I run, I wear one of those sports armband things to hold my iphone. I wear it as high up my arm as it will go. I'm having real problems with it rubbing against my skin on the inside of my arm and against the side of my chest and causing chaffing.

I wear sleeveless tops to run it, so am going to get some with sleeves and put the armband over the top of the sleeves to see if that helps. But I just wondered if anyone else has had this problem, and if so, have you found a solution? It wouldn't bother me too much but it means that my bras are also rubbing on the area where the armband has rubbed, and it really hurts!

Thanks

i use one also, but i havent had any problems with it only i wont put my phone in there as my sweat leaks through and soaks my phone.... sorry if thats a TMI

I had one that used to do that, so I changed it to another make. Since then no problems. Wearing long sleeve tops may help though.

I think I will have a look round for another one. Mine was relatively cheap of Amazon and isn't lasting as well as I had hoped, so its probably time to invest in a better one anyway!

i got mine from sports direct, its a nike one.

Mine never fit properly so put my phone in it then hold the band in my hand x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I tried wearing an arm band with iphone but as i sweat so much i was afraid it would get into phone. I ended up getting a Hilly type bum bag which is very comfortable and has an internal strap for your ipod/iphone etc with a hole for the headphone lead.

Shaun

Back