question for the girls

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by linny343, 29 August 2008 Social URL.

1. linny343

linny343 Full Member

Hi im on lipotrim 5 weeks now and for the last 3 i have had a very light peroid im on the mini pill and ususally i dont really have any thing i have been on lipotrim before and this has not happened is anyone else having trouble like this
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Several people have had disruptions TOTM-wise. I'd say it's nothing to worry about but if you are concerned to have a chat with your GP
  4. jenni

jenni Full Member

hi i am also on the mini pill been on it 3 months been bleeding 7 weeks what a pain been to gp told to carry on with it but i am going for a scan just to check as i have got other gyne problems dont know if LT can affect it i am just glad its not stopping the weight loss.......jenni
  5. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

Hun the mini pill like the injection or implant effects some people like myself i didnt stop bleeding for 5 months!!!! It has just one hormone in it while the combined pill (the one where u have a 7 day break) has 2 and has worked wonders for me never had any problems even when on LT maybe think about changing ya pill or trying summat new.
  6. linny343

linny343 Full Member

Hi all thanks for your advise i will go see doc about it as i also have enderomediosis and i dont want it to kick in i think its also slowing my loss down as for the past two weeks i have had losses of 4 pounds which is good dont get me wrong but i was lossing around 5 to 6 a week
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.