question for the girls

linny343

Hi im on lipotrim 5 weeks now and for the last 3 i have had a very light peroid im on the mini pill and ususally i dont really have any thing i have been on lipotrim before and this has not happened is anyone else having trouble like this

Several people have had disruptions TOTM-wise. I'd say it's nothing to worry about but if you are concerned to have a chat with your GP

hi i am also on the mini pill been on it 3 months been bleeding 7 weeks what a pain been to gp told to carry on with it but i am going for a scan just to check as i have got other gyne problems dont know if LT can affect it i am just glad its not stopping the weight loss.......jenni

Hun the mini pill like the injection or implant effects some people like myself i didnt stop bleeding for 5 months!!!! It has just one hormone in it while the combined pill (the one where u have a 7 day break) has 2 and has worked wonders for me never had any problems even when on LT maybe think about changing ya pill or trying summat new.

Hi all thanks for your advise i will go see doc about it as i also have enderomediosis and i dont want it to kick in i think its also slowing my loss down as for the past two weeks i have had losses of 4 pounds which is good dont get me wrong but i was lossing around 5 to 6 a week

Back