Question for the girls!

Hey honey - to be honest, I tend to find I lose more when I have my time of the month - I might just be an anomaly... who knows!!
Anna x

Not a girl, but I can tell you! :)

It's all down to water retention.
During your TOTM's your body holds on to a lot more water than at any other time during the month, thus "adding" to your weight (you can see from most people ticker's that they tend to lose less then their average during their "lady week" then more than their average the week after as the water comes back off)

Can't tell you why you retain water (well, I can, but I won't bore you with it :p ), but it is what happens.
x

It's all down to water retention.
During your TOTM's your body holds on to a lot more water than at any other time during the month, thus "adding" to your weight (you can see from most people ticker's that they tend to lose less then their average during their "lady week" then more than their average the week after as the water comes back off)

Can't tell you why you retain water (well, I can, but I won't bore you with it :p ), but it is what happens.
x

Damn it, well why do I have to start "lady week" (!!) the day before weigh-in when I feel like I had a good week?? Grrr.....lol

Hx

BL said:
Pete. THe forum Savant. :D ;)

LS said:
Don't tell him that BL. He's lost so much weight, his head will get bigger than his body. Oh and if he puts on weight as a result of the bigger ego, you'll be in trouble. :p:p

you know, my head has felt a little bigger lately........
egoheheherc8.jpg

:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

You are too clever. I can' even tell who's given me a rep, but thanks anyway, whoever.
I ought to go to bed now. This site is addictive.
Goodnight.

:4635:

Hannah - even if you do end up as someone that weighs 'heavier' during TOTM... just think how great your second weigh in will be once the extra fluid subsides :D:D:D

Hope it all goes ok honey - keep us posted on the January starters thread xx

*Dons a wig and enters as a striking Blonde*

Its water retention and also the walls in the womb fill with blood and release through the period hence you *ehem* i mean we are naturally heavier.

Hannah - even if you do end up as someone that weighs 'heavier' during TOTM... just think how great your second weigh in will be once the extra fluid subsides :D:D:D

Hope it all goes ok honey - keep us posted on the January starters thread xx

Very good point! Fingers crossed for next week then! lol

It'll be posted in the November starters though! Been on LL for 8 weeks!

Hx

Hannah, I had my TOTM at week 1 WI, week 5 WI and just last week at week 10 WI. Can't honestly say that I've noticed much of a difference either. Seems that my TOTM doesn't affect me at all with regard to my weight.

Back