Question: How many daily pro points?

Bella30

Silver Member
Hi All

Can anyone tell me the daily pro points for the following:

Female, 27 years old, 5ft 6, 9st 5lbs.

Thanks

Hi

I was wondering about my amount of propoints too. When I did ww in meetings last year I was told by the leader everyone is on a minimum of 29 propoints however I'm just wondering if that's right from reading things on here and also an app I downloaded says I should be on 26 propoints? Little bit confused so any help welcome!

I'm 5'2 11 stone 11lbs I did lose 2lb last week using the 29 points

Thank you!

giles86 said:
Hi

I was wondering about my amount of propoints too. When I did ww in meetings last year I was told by the leader everyone is on a minimum of 29 propoints however I'm just wondering if that's right from reading things on here and also an app I downloaded says I should be on 26 propoints? Little bit confused so any help welcome!

I'm 5'2 11 stone 11lbs I did lose 2lb last week using the 29 points

Thank you!

I have only recently joined but I hear they changed the way they calculate the points so people who have less weight to lose get 26 points and we shouldn't ever go lower than 26pp

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have only recently joined but I hear they changed the way they calculate the points so people who have less weight to lose get 26 points and we shouldn't ever go lower than 26pp

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you for the info, guess from now on i'll stick to the 26pp

Friend who came class with me was told 29 points but if didn't lose weight she could drop down to 26 think if u start on 26 when u lose some weight you can't drop the points any to keep losing weight so would have to up activities.
Jessiebaby23 I was on 43 points when I started and 42 now and similar weight but it goes on height too (also activities but can't work them out when u first start)

Back