Question pleeease

naz

Hi guys, I've been doing calorie counting for 3 weeks now and have been losing around 1kg a week. I use MFP too. I had a bad day yesterday eating wise (I'm an emotional eater) yesterday was a bad day :( anyway it still says I am 124 net under my weekly calories. To make up for yesterday's binge I'm going to be really good today. If I cut my calories for the day do u think it won't effect my weight loss? Also what does this 124 net mean? Sorry I'm new to it all and get a bit confused at times. Also I'm really angry with myself for binging yesterday but gues it done now. :( thanks! Xx

Dont beat yourself up for having a bad day - we all do. Net is the calories you have after exercise is taken into account. It seems to be a difficult balance of eating over one day and under another - best to stay close to your daily target - however you'll be fine if you 'pay back' you 'over' calories during the rest of the week - or do some exercise and earn them back!!

Good luck - main thing is being back on track now !!

Lovehatecarbs said:
Dont beat yourself up for having a bad day - we all do. Net is the calories you have after exercise is taken into account. It seems to be a difficult balance of eating over one day and under another - best to stay close to your daily target - however you'll be fine if you 'pay back' you 'over' calories during the rest of the week - or do some exercise and earn them back!!

Good luck - main thing is being back on track now !!

Thanks!

A KILO a week?! Really? I'm jealous!

iwillsoonbeslim said:
A KILO a week?! Really? I'm jealous!

Hey yes I've been losing 1kg a week so far. Weigh day tomorrow will find out if I'm still losing 1kg a week! Im trying to lose what I put on last month (4kg). That's my first step lol still have another 2 stones to go after that ;)

Go you!

Back