• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Question

S: 13st2lb C: 13st0lb G: 11st13lb Loss: 0st2lb(1.09%)
Last edited:

malaika

Lover of Extra Easy
S: 11st8lb C: 10st6lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 25.9 Loss: 1st2lb(9.88%)
You have to has at least 7 pounds to lose .
I was told that when I once rejoined after putting on 5 pounds from when I targeted.

I will succeed!!!
S: 13st3lb C: 12st8.5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.4 Loss: 0st8.5lb(4.59%)
Yeah you will be ok if you have anything over 1/2 a stone to lose. A girl at our group only had 9 lbs to lose.

We actually had a girl turned away because her BMI was already too low once the C had weighed her in - she was a bit annoyed but she was very slim and I was glad that SW was being responsible in not encouraging bad health by being too slim.

x

Laddiesboy

I ♥ Slimming World :)
S: 24st0lb C: 17st0lb G: 13st12lb BMI: 30.6 Loss: 7st0lb(29.17%)
We actually had a girl turned away because her BMI was already too low once the C had weighed her in - she was a bit annoyed but she was very slim and I was glad that SW was being responsible in not encouraging bad health by being too slim.
I agree totally, it would be all too easy for SW as a business to take everyone's money for membership/weekly fees and of course there would be more as many members then buy books/magazines/hifi bars, etc. Great to see how responsible they are :)

Seems to be a society problem though that perfectly healthy girls seem pressured to lose even more weight and be thinner :(

S: 13st2lb C: 13st0lb G: 11st13lb Loss: 0st2lb(1.09%)
Thanks everyone.