• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Question?

S: 17st4lb G: 10st7lb
Mhh don't think so, I've been having two a day for the past 2 months and haven't noticed a difference. Maybe it's your tastebuds? Or maybe I just didn't notice.

That happened to me with the chocolate shake; used to have it everyday for breakfast and then all of a sudden :jelous:

Minerva

...we're sinking deeper.
S: 18st7lb C: 11st1lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 26.6 Loss: 7st6lb(40.15%)
The packaging on my mine is still the blue and yellow and tastes like it did two years ago... However, it doesn't match with the new packaging style, so I really hope they're not messing around with it... It's my favourite flavour! :eek:

Pinkie :)

Slowly shrinking again!
S: 12st6lb C: 10st13lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 28 Loss: 1st7lb(12.07%)
My taste buds have changed a lot since I started... used to live on the vanilla one, and now just a mere whiff makes me go green! Lol...

Haven't had the porridge one in a while actually, that's a good point! Over did it a bit at the start too... so maybe it's time to reintroduce it! Hmm... ;)

xx

sexychick

Slim,slim,slim!
S: 18st0lb C: 10st12lb G: 11st4lb BMI: 23.8 Loss: 7st2lb(39.68%)
Thing is pinkie getting a bit limited on choice,at mo as so many of the packs have changed since the new packaging came in!
Glad I've not got long to go,think that's why I get bored sometimes,because I used to have different packs each week to choose from,plus
used to like all of them( apart from choc shake yak),when I first started LL 4 yrs ago,anyway moan over!
Sexy xx

Last edited:

Julslynne

No pain, no gain
S: 13st7lb C: 13st7lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Pinkie :) said:
My taste buds have changed a lot since I started... used to live on the vanilla one, and now just a mere whiff makes me go green! Lol...

I know, I used to the luv the vanilla shake now I just tolerate it. Funny isn't it? Xx:-D

I used to love the vanilla - and now I love the vanilla !

Iveabigask

Skelator Here I come
S: 16st10lb C: 14st4lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 34.3 Loss: 2st6lb(14.53%)
had the porridge this evening, if im very honest, its ... in one word.... *****!

Julslynne

No pain, no gain
S: 13st7lb C: 13st7lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
He he. I know. Grim isn't it. Xxx :-D

Iveabigask

Skelator Here I come

Minerva

...we're sinking deeper.
S: 18st7lb C: 11st1lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 26.6 Loss: 7st6lb(40.15%)
LOL you said it!! its like warm vanilla ice cream with about 3 flakes in it lol
3 flakes? Wow, you're lucky! I found about 1 flake and a wheat seed shell. Yummy!... Not. :D

Though, I do love the porridge regardless... It satisfies the sweet tooth. :rolleyes:

Iveabigask

Skelator Here I come
It does kinda take the edge off in a weird way, will keep going with it and see how it goes xx

sexychick

Slim,slim,slim!
S: 18st0lb C: 10st12lb G: 11st4lb BMI: 23.8 Loss: 7st2lb(39.68%)
Spoke to my LL counsellor tonight about the porridge,she said they have changed the taste,it contains more sodium,new guidelines! (The sugar thing ),also a couple more members of my group thought it changed also.
Just thought I would mention it guys!
Sexy xx

Last edited:

Iveabigask

Skelator Here I come
It was the same in my group!! They said the porridge was really watery no matter how little they used!!

I hate the porridge. It's like warn vanilla ice-cream. Yuk lol