question?

bexterj24

hi i got zumba in the morning 9.30ami dnt usually feel like its much of a workout out but with being on the plan should i be eating something after ive been? or should i see how i go? also going to start 30 day shred dvd do any of you ladies that domthe dvd eat anything after ypu have done the dvd?

I'd advise gentle exercise whilst on a VLCD because once you're in ketosis you don't have the emergency glycogen store in your liver to fall back on if you run out of energy whilst exercising. But if you usually do those classes then it won't be too much of a difference. Just be aware that you don't have that store and adjust your exercise rather than the diet to stay on track. HTH! Xx

I was advised to eat some protein afterwards, like an egg or some tuna or chicken (had a ham omlette!).

It helps your muscles repair as well as stops your body having a negative defeict for cals burned v cals taken in.

xx

stephie77 said:
I was advised to eat some protein afterwards, like an egg or some tuna or chicken (had a ham omlette!).

It helps your muscles repair as well as stops your body having a negative defeict for cals burned v cals taken in.

xx

any tuna does it have to be in water?

Guys please remember NO food talk in the TS section

I've moved this to the main section

Starlight said:
Guys please remember NO food talk in the TS section

I've moved this to the main section

sorry

As of tomorrow i too am starting the 30 day shred and zumba but i dont want to eat anything because i know its such a slippy slope personally. Should i have my shake before or after the exercise?

pizzle84 said:
As of tomorrow i too am starting the 30 day shred and zumba but i dont want to eat anything because i know its such a slippy slope personally. Should i have my shake before or after the exercise?

i knw i was thinking that too. i dnt knw wots best as if u burn of more cals than u intake isnt that bad for you?

im going to take it easy but the last thing i want to do is eat.

I envy you guys, I still have no time to exercise. Case in point, I am on here at midnight catching up on posts! I have heard good things about zumba but I am too shy to go to any exercise classes.

I guess its each to their own.

I work out regularly and have always been warned about cals in v cals out and ur body going into starvation mode which can cause plateaus. Some people dont agree with this, but I personally know this has happened to me on other plans. Adding extra protein didnt effect my weightloss at all. All i will say is be careful as u burn a lot of cals at zumba and we dont want u lovely ladies keeling over. Xx

Stephie77 xxx

to be honest im nieve when it comes down to exercise! this is the first time iv really done any, im that lazy lol i want to exercise to help with weightloss and toning but i dont want to eat because to me eating = put weight on.

Back