Question

Clairez01

Hi, can anyone help me I want to try herbalife but am wondering is it essential to take the herbalife multivitamins and fibre and herb tablets or can u use a less expensive alternative.
thanks

It is best to get everything for your plan as it all works together, and if you get the 2 shakes a day with multi vitamins fiber tablets and thermojetics tea for £107 pounds it works out at around £3.56 a day for 2 healthy meals, you can't buy 2 meals for that? I think it's great and I've lost 5lb in my first week. Also with the tea you can drink as much as you like, and you burn 80 cals just drinking it. My wife is a Herbalife distributor so if you need anymore info or help please vist FB: Dawn Rich HealthCoach Green

Claire. I'm also a distributor and don't advise anyone to buy what they can't afford. Yes you can use cheaper vitamins. I've been using Herbalife myself for at least 2 1/2 years. I only use the shakes And the peanut protein bars. You use whatever fits into your lifestyle. I'm nearly 6 stone down. Don't let your distributor push you into using the whole programme. It shows they're only in it fir the commission. Good luck. You can do it. It's about using things to help you find a balanced healthy lifestyle and eat well forever in a sustainable way

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back