Questions about Lipotrim

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by annie_arkins, 31 March 2008 Social URL.

1. annie_arkins

annie_arkins Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    sorry i forgot to ask, when mixing soup, do you just use the hot water like a normal soup, or is that blended too?

Last edited by a moderator: 1 April 2008
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Hi Annie,

I blend it first with some cold water then add hot water.

Love Mini xxx

4. annie_arkins

annie_arkins Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    thanks mini, do you mind if i ask some more questions, I dont want to mess this up!

5. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)

Hi Annie,

I have created this thread for you and anyone else who has questions to ask about Lipotrim.

Hopefully one of us might have an answer or can point you in the right direction...

Love Mini xxx

6. Shazpaz

Shazpaz Regular Member

Diet:
    South Beach
    I used to make mine up in a pan. I used cold water and cooked on the hob. It was the only way I could get the lumps out. x

7. xx Cathy xx

xx Cathy xx Bye Bye Huge Bottom!

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(22.88%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    I mix mine with a little cold water to make a paste then keep adding small amounts of boiling water. I also use a pint instead of 8oz, tastes better watered down an any lumps sink.

8. Shamrock

Shamrock Wanna be....sexy!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I put boiled water and the soup packet mix in the liquidiser and whizz,got to cover lid and hold for grim death because it would blow but it turns out grand!

9. coccinella

coccinella Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    I think Shamrocks method is the best. I have tried mixing it to a paste but found the liquidizer worked way better. I also added more water and lots of pepper/chilli (anything to mask the taste really). This will probably make sense once you have tried it.
    Julia x

10. Shazpaz

Shazpaz Regular Member

Diet:
    South Beach
    I think my idea is the best :p:p:p

No whatever works for you. I just like using a pan as it makes me feel I'm cooking something for myself. I make it up with more water and add spices etc.

11. annie_arkins

annie_arkins Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    thanks to all of you for the soup advice. its now 11.30pm, am going to try the first shake... has anyone had any sucess regards the thigh/hips bum area, from what ive read, this seems to be the last place to shrink. im a pear shape, 11.8 at moment, need to get to around 9st 7 to 10 stone, main prob is the lower half. can i start toning from tomorrow. also, the pharmacist asked did i want to go straight to the maintenance, as i could have a meal too, would that mean im then out of ketosis?

12. xx Cathy xx

xx Cathy xx Bye Bye Huge Bottom!

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(22.88%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Someone told me you lose weight in reverse order to what you gained. I've lost some on my face, shoulders/collarbone and waist but i've still got a big bum lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.