questions :D

slimming-girl

Silver Member
Hi i am just wanting to know some information about celeb slim im rather unhappy at the moment as i am 2stone 11 pounds overweight i get married in august im a stone heavier than i was when i tried my wedding dress on and its really freaking me out ive tried and failed many diets and i dont feel i can trail back to the cambridge diet because i just havent got the fight for it anymore ... so i wanted to know basically whats celeb slim like are the replacements nice is it not just the same as slim fast what average weight loss can i expect ?? hope someone can help me a bride to be in distress xx

http://www.minimins.com/celebrity-slim/85623-thinking-starting-celebrity-slim-all-you-need-know.html

give this a read, will tell you everything you need to know

Hi Slimming-girl and congrats on your upcoming nuptuals:D I have tried every diet on the planet...I find CS great, the shakes are really good, haven't tried the soup! I'm on week 4 and lost 11lbs but put up 3 last week due to my birthday and going off the rails :D I got right back into it...I tried slimfast and lasted about 4 days, I find this much easier. Good Luck and if you decide to follow CS the girls on here are great full of support and advice x

Hi slimming girl.
I started Cs 2 wks ago and like you came on here wanting to know as much as poss. The girls on here are great btw, and Celeb. Slim is really easy to do in my opinion. I've lost 10lbs in 2 wks with very little effort actually. I never thought for one minute it was gonna be as easy to understand as it is, I've done some reading on low carb eating on the net to help gain more understanding of this way of eating as I've never done it b4, getting lots of low carb recipes off the net to and Cele.Slim website. It has actually been quite pleasent so far :) its nice to be back eating more healthy, and trying new recipes, and the shakes are Yummy, personally i find the soups a bit powdery but there bareable. Struggled with the drinking of tap water as I hated it, but within a week I dont mind it atall now as long as its chilled.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do . xxx :)

Back