quick and easy eaton mess

skinnykimmy

if u fancy something sweet and low in syns try this out

(extra easy)

chopped fresh strawberries - free
light squirty cream 3 tablespoons - 0.5 syns
1x regular meringue ( crushed ) - 3 syns

mix the strawberries and meringue together and top with the cream..... enjoy!

quick and easy, low in syns and delicious! you could use different fresh or frozen fruit and you could go a bit crazy with the cream if you have lots of syns to use up :)

:gimi:

ooh im gonna have to try this :)
sounds sooo yummy

if you can find it, quark is useful for creamy dishes - it's a bit thick, but mixed with some sweetener it works really well as a substitute, and it's syn free. I sometimes have it mixed with an options and sliced strawberries on the top, like a mousse

i have this all the time with strawberries or raspberries - both are superspeed foods. Instead of cream - try the Muller Greek Yoghurt (only half a syn) - vanilla and coconut - lovely - add a little canderel for a sweeter taste

Pete’s 2 Minute Eton Mess (2013)

Serves 2

Ingredients

2 Mullerlight fat free yogurt, Strawberry flavour (ff)
2 Sainsbury’s Mini meringues (0.7syn each)
150g Aldi British raspberries (ss) (sff)

Method

In a dessert glass, break 1 meringue, add ½ tub of yogurt, top with ¼ of the raspberries, add the other ½ of the yogurt, top with ¼ of the raspberries, repeat with the other glass, chill & eat!
Eton Mess (Small).JPG

i might have this for desert tonight
if u fancy something sweet and low in syns try this out

(extra easy)

chopped fresh strawberries - free
light squirty cream 3 tablespoons - 0.5 syns
1x regular meringue ( crushed ) - 3 syns

mix the strawberries and meringue together and top with the cream..... enjoy!

quick and easy, low in syns and delicious! you could use different fresh or frozen fruit and you could go a bit crazy with the cream if you have lots of syns to use up :)

:gimi:

Hi all :)

Am I correct in assuming you can make syn free meringues by mixing egg whites and sweetener?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

This looks lush, Might have to get this for when I go scotland to see my parents and they love sw food xx

Back