Quick meals! Cant take any more pasta!

Helen2444

I am on my 3rd week now doing ee! I am finding myself eating loads of pasta because its quick and easy but it's boring me now I've tried different pasta bakes and other stuff! Any ideas on quick meals?

Any help would be appreciated!

Know what you mean Helen 2444, Im sick of scrambled eggs on wholemeal toast for breakfast

Umm didn't think of that! I need to look at some recipes and try some different stuff and freeze them would be good!! I no i struggle with breakfast too as have to be in work for 5am and i never get up in time for breakfast so usually just a banana! Thanks!!

I never use to have a breakfast, but now i make myself. I know sw only works if you make sure you eat all allowances. thats where I went wrong last time. I didn't eat enough !!!!!

There are thousands of meals over in the recipe subforum so take a look there, there is also a recipe section on the SW website and you have access to the SW magazine and lots of SW recipe books.

A good blog is Slimming World Recipes - Slimming Eats so go browsing

And really any "normal" recipes can be adapted to be SW friendly so dig out any recipe books and get googling.A favourite site of mine is BBC Good Food - Recipes and cooking tips

There is no reason for being bored hun ;)

Last night i cooked on the george foreman chicken that i had marinated the night before in fat free yogurt, cajun seasoning and a bit of lemon juice, fryed peppers and onions and had with some really tasty wedges that i par boiled in the morning to save time after work then drained when i got home, mixed with paprikka, garlic, sea salt an peppers an put on a tray with loads of fry light! So nice ! :)

Baked to perfection salmon (freezer to plate in 5 minutes) stab a bag of spinach and throw in the microwave - fridge to plate in 2 minutes (top) This is really healthy, free and quick! :) x

Have a look at the slimming eats blog that patchworkpuss sugested, there is alot of cooking inspiration on there I enjoy going through it

I had BLT for lunch, bread HEX B mayo. 2 syns lettuce toms and bacon free. Was lovely and done in minuets. Could have it wiv sw chips

Back