Quick Newbie Hello

yingyang

Hi everyone, just wanted to say Hello before the rush of January dieters start and I get too intimidated to say hello

I've been following this board for a while now but only joined, I started exante 2 days ago, with the intention of slowly breaking my body in, doing the working solution method, well 2 shakes and 1 dukan style meal. However I'm so impressed and motivated by so many of you I'm going to attempt TS.

I feel like i've so much more than fat to lose, I don't know if any of you ever felt this way too.

So hope to become more involved online and just wanted to say thanks now to those of you keeping diaries, I'm reading so many of them, you are all inspirations!

Kate

Hi hun and welcome ts is great once u get into it but if you need to u can always mix ts and ws that prob what I'm gonna do for my restart.

Any questions there's loads of support on here also in all the other vlcd sub forums as they are all much the same!

How long you planning to do it for

Good luckxx keep us posted with your results!!

Hi shell!

I haven't really thought of a timeframe, I'm 30 at the end of February and would love to be down a dress size comfortably for then, I'm currently in 18's. I'm also getting married next year and would adore to be either a small 14 or a comfortable 12 but to be honest I've my dress bought and it's fabulous on now, anything is a bonus.

Realistically I need to get to 10 stone for health reasons, my bmi is awful, and I've hereditary high cholesterol.

Do you think having a date in mind helps as motivation?!

Thanks so much for the cheery welcome!

Hello and welcome :) There's a lot of support and valuable information available. Take some time to read through it all and take it in, take a deep breath and go for it :D

Good luck on your weight loss journey, keep us posted with how you get on xx

Hiya, Im a newbie too! Im starting TS on monday 2nd. Hoping my packs get delivered today or tomorrow. Look forward to hearing of your successes - this site is so inspiring and motivating! Good luck and here's to 2012 being a happy and slimmer one! x

Thanks so much for all your kind words!

I've managed today TS, just having a mushroom soup now, don't think I like any of them. I'm having them like cuppa soups to try get them down quicker.

On the upside I like the bars, they're ok. Hoping ketosis kicks in, and hopefully my taste buds change.

2012 will be our year!

Hi Kate,
I'm starting Exante in a weeks time on the 9th, I know exactly what you mean about losing weight being more than losing fat...I just feel that my weight is holding me back so much, and prevents me from getting on with things I really want to do...Im determined 2012 is going to be the year things change though

Best of luck in your journey xxx

Hello, sounds like you are doing great and a wedding is always good motivation, enjoy the preparation.
Im starting today :)

Hi and welcome. As far as the soups are concerned, I add cayenne pepper to most of them and powdered garlic too to the mushroom soup as I don't like mushrooms. I don't know if you've tried this but lots of people add things like chilli to improve the taste.

I also crush a tablet sweetener into the shakes and sometimes add cinnamon or nutmeg. It's not that I have a particularly sweet tooth but I think the sweetener actually brings out the flavour. Odd, maybe it's just me lol.

Thanks so much for all your support, I managed a whole 1 day TS that was on Thursday. So I've been following more WS which is working but at a slower pace. I've an official weigh in tomorrow but jumped on the scales this morning and it was 13.12, this time last week I was bouncing between 14.3 & 14.2, so am happy enough. It's going in the right direction!

I'm in the gym but have only got a 30 min programme due to the lower calories, but I also swim straight after it for 15/20 mins depending on the time.

I must be the only person on here that dislikes the products, the only ones I can remotely stomach is the banana and strawberry shakes.

Shrinkingannie another NI one here!!

Happy new year everyone, I really do think 2012 is going to be a successful year

Kate

Back