Quick query re WI day

Mets

Gold Member
Do you think, that having a cookie (the kind you get in a bag of 5 from the supermarket) when you don't normally have one on WI day would make a difference to my weight?

I've just had one, which is within my points allowance today but i didn't think about it being WI later doh! Do you think that one cookie will make a difference to the scales, considering I never normally have one??

(reading that post back, I feel a bit stupid for asking cos in my head I think "no it won't" but i'd like a bit of reassurance, or not, as the case may be!)

Hmmm it was an oats and raisin one and probably the size of the circumference of a standard mug.

Thank you for your reply :) we'll see what happens later!

Unless it was a lead infused cookie, I'm sure you'll be fine ;) good luck with WI!

lol I know, it was a silly question but u had a mini panic!!! :D

Anyway, I lost 1lb. Yipppeeeee! x

~Crooked Smile~ said:
Hey we all have silly questions at times, better to put it on here than to stress about it :) and WELL DONE on your loss!!

:D I'm full of silly questions - I just normally keep them to myself! Thank you :) my leader has set me a mini goal of 3lbs by Easter taking me to 22lbs off in total. Fingers crossed!!!!

Back