Quick query

bulldogdaisy

Gold Member
Am hoping to make today as sf as possible,tonight's dinner is a WW Irish beef stew,it will have dumplings in it so am just checking it's ok to have but just take the dumplings out of my weeklies?

U will need to list the ingredients for us to b able to tell u! If everything is free except the dumpling then u just point the dumplings!

Sorry didn't think of that!

Ok it's
cooking spray
Stewing beef
Potatoes
Peas
Carrots
Onion
Veg/beef stock
Dumplings

bulldogdaisy said:
Sorry didn't think of that!

Ok it's
cooking spray
Stewing beef
Potatoes
Peas
Carrots
Onion
Veg/beef stock
Dumplings

Yeah it looks free except the dumplings!

Out of interest how many points would your dumplings work out? Are they homemade? I LOVE dumplings but I don't think I have had any for over a year.

Atomic pink said:
Out of interest how many points would your dumplings work out? Are they homemade? I LOVE dumplings but I don't think I have had any for over a year.

No they are Aunt Bessies(the OH makes them up) they are 4pp for two :0)

Thanks. That's not too bad at all for 2 dumplings. Hmmm. Might have to give them a go. OH would be so impressed with dumplings. We copes very well with "diet" food generally but when our friends were talking about making pie the previous night he very wistfully uttered "Janine used to make an AMAZING pie, but she hasn't made it for a year and a half". Poor man.

Atomic pink said:
Thanks. That's not too bad at all for 2 dumplings. Hmmm. Might have to give them a go. OH would be so impressed with dumplings. We copes very well with "diet" food generally but when our friends were talking about making pie the previous night he very wistfully uttered "Janine used to make an AMAZING pie, but she hasn't made it for a year and a half". Poor man.

WW do a lovely beef and mushroom pie,i've only made it once so far,OH loved it,he had two helpings lol.I know what you mean about "diet" food,its good to find alternatives but sometimes you can't beat the real thing!aw at your OH remembering how long ago you last made that pie!

Back