Quick question... 3/4 sachets? :s

clarey86

Hello, Ive just started the Cambridge Diet again, currently on day 6. When I did it before a while back I was on 3 sachets a day (Im 5ft4) But now my Diet councellor has put me on 4 and half a pint of skimmed milk a day, I asked her why the changes etc and she says that if I only want to have 3 I have to get a doctors signature (Im in good health) From reading other peoples posts it seems most of you are on 3 while sole sourcing. Is she informing me wrong or am I just not understanding lol ?? Thank you for any answers. xx

Hi, looks like she has put you on ss+, you should have got a book, if not ask her. If you want just packs then talk to her or ring head office.

Just read ref milk, that seems very high, what has she said about water?

Didn't get a book either. :( xx have you guys done sole source recently? What where you on and did you need a docs signature? X

I needed a docs signature, because my BMI was above 40, have a look on cwp website, it tells you about the steps, I can't see you should be having that much milk, 4 half pints of water yes, milk no. Also its your diet, if you want to ss and your BMI is within the limits then you should be able to do it

Thank you. My BMi is 30 do don't see why I can't. Think she might just want to make more money out of me lol. Iv got in touch with another local diet lady And she's going to have a chat with me later. Thanks guys. :) xx

Back