Quick question - on BARS

arcticmonkeys

Silver Member
Hi all,

I have just completed my first week of CD SS and weighing in tomorrow. I'm contemplating asking my CDC to start having bars at the end of week 1 rather than week 2 as I am craving them bigtime, after doing CD for 6-8 weeks last year. Please can you inform me of any pro's and con's so I can weigh up the situation?

Many thanks in advance

Sorry tis rushed

AMx

your not a ment to have them until week 3. but im sure your cdc would give you a few. only one a day though. they can knock some people out of ketosis so if you have the ketostix you should check the following morning just in case :) my cdc gave them to me in week 1

She gave you the ketostix or bars in week 1? Thank you for your advice. I wouldn't have more than one a day, its just something to look forward to as my boyfriend eats so much chocolate the bar's really would help me lol x

Tell your boyfriend to stop eating chocolate bar's infront of you!!

Ha ha, I don't think he'd be able to stop... he's like scarily obsessed and doesn't even realise it yet. Apparently I'm going to a curry house with him Saturday night........ ON HIS BIKE!

I can't have the bars at all. I tried them once and got 3, and ate all 3 in one day - they were so good and I have no willpower. If they are there I will eat them!!!

Val

Week 2

I was given the option of bars by my CDC this week, so I took 2 types.
I definately think they have slowed my weight loss down. I also found they made me crave food, when last week in what should have been the hardest week, I was fine!

I won't be bothering next week!
Also found the chocolate and Toffee variety stangely salty!

Back