Quick question poss TMI

angelupnorth

Gold Member
Morning all,
I am on day 4 of SS but my dreaded monthly's have arrived this morning ! How do you guys find it affects your loss ? I know everyone is different but just curious and gutted it had to be on my 1st week !

I never have totm cos ive got implanon.. But i do find i suffer alot of 'spotting' whilst doing a tfr diet.. Think it has something to do with your hormones being sored in the fat cells so when yoir burning fat its releasing these hormones.. Causing nasty side effects ??

I never have totm cos ive got implanon.. But i do find i suffer alot of 'spotting' whilst doing a tfr diet.. Think it has something to do with your hormones being sored in the fat cells so when yoir burning fat its releasing these hormones.. Causing nasty side effects ??

Ive got quite bad cramp but I always get that as TOTM, Pleased I'm off work. Not going to move from sofa today lol.
Fingers crossed it doesn't affect my 1st weigh in too much. Its not until Sat so I may be clear by then x

I'm on LL and totm reared it's ugly head on day 1! I still managed to have a great loss. If you can stick to the plan 100% whilst its totm, you can do it anytime... that's my motto anyway.

Thanks Trim T

I would be over the moon if I done as well as you in the 1st week, Fingers crossed x

Hi ya,

I only lost a pound the week of my totm, but I always get bloated etc so I was expecting this. The following week I lost more than my average so I guess for me, it works itself out over the month.
You will do fine, its a fab diet!

I know this will be a stupid question but . . . . . Can I take ibuprofen ?

I take it and it doesnt seem to affect me :) x

Krissykat said:
I take it and it doesnt seem to affect me :) x

Thank the lord, thanks for response x

Back