Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Quick Question - Refeed LT Packs, or Maintenance Packs?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by monkey30, 30 April 2010 Social URL.

1. monkey30

monkey30 Determined and motivated!

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.58%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hey guys,

just want some advice...:confused:

On Refeed week, is it better to have the normal LT foodpacks, or maintenance products, or a mixture of both?? :confused:

If a mixture, from what day is best to have the maintenance stuff? I know the refeed sheets say from day 1, but what do the Pro's ;) on here suggest?
    :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CHARLEYSANGEL

CHARLEYSANGEL Silver Member

Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim,now maintaining!
    I believe you can use either from day 1, but my pharmacist reccommends the maintainence as they are higher in carbs, and thats what we need to get used to. When I refeed I think I'll have a mixture of both as I don't think it will do any harm.
    Why don't you ask what your pharmacist thinks?

Clair x

4. summergurl

summergurl ‚ô•3 Years Maintaining‚ô•

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    Its personal choice hun. You are able to use either and a mixture of the both if you like :)

5. crunchyfrog

crunchyfrog Eyes on the Prize!!

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.22%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    I used the normal LT products for my refeed week and then went onto the maintenance products for two weeks after that.

So far I haven't lost any more weight but not put any more on either. Strangely though I can fit into skirts I couldn't two weeks ago so something is still changing within my body!!

Also each weekend there has been at least two parties! I am thinking of going back on TFR on 17th May following my weekend in the Dam so I can do a full month before Glasto!

6. LipoLisa

LipoLisa Looking a bit bloated!

Start Weight:
    15st7.4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.4lb(7.54%)
    Diet:
    LipoTrim & Exante
    I asked at my chemist and she wasn't much help at all saying it's up to me... I am a bit of a ditherer sometimes.

Anyhow, I decided that the maintenance products were too sweet for my liking so am using the TFR shakes. This is my fifth day on refeed and I haven't yet gotten to have two meals - as I feel comfortable with one meal and two shakes at the moment.

Mind you - if you check out a couple of the meals I have had during these last five days you'll see why!! :)

Lisa x

7. monkey30

monkey30 Determined and motivated!

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.58%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    I read your 'odd' refeed..... i see why you are scared to have two meals a day, but don't be hun, you gotta confront your demons soon!

After day one i switched from LT to maintenance products and i'm pleased i did that. I was living off peanut bars and strawberry shakes and i had had enough lol
    The maintenance bar is VERY filling, a bit of a struggle to eat if i'm honest, but going to have it for breakfast on thursday as i leave the house at 6.30am...... long time till lunch!
    I find the chocolate maintenance pack really filling to, but very tasty....and its great to have some milk back in my diet!

Good luck with your weigh-in ;)

8. LipoLisa

LipoLisa Looking a bit bloated!

Start Weight:
    15st7.4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.4lb(7.54%)
    Diet:
    LipoTrim & Exante
    I'm a lazy so and so! Part of the not wanting to do two meals a day is the having to think about it twice and its quite easy for me to stay on the shakes. But I've reached goal really - so should sort it out soon.

Roll on tomorrow and my weigh in!

Lisa x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.