Quick Question - Refeed LT Packs, or Maintenance Packs?

monkey30

Determined and motivated!
Hey guys,

just want some advice...:confused:

On Refeed week, is it better to have the normal LT foodpacks, or maintenance products, or a mixture of both?? :confused:

If a mixture, from what day is best to have the maintenance stuff? I know the refeed sheets say from day 1, but what do the Pro's ;) on here suggest?
:D

I believe you can use either from day 1, but my pharmacist reccommends the maintainence as they are higher in carbs, and thats what we need to get used to. When I refeed I think I'll have a mixture of both as I don't think it will do any harm.
Why don't you ask what your pharmacist thinks?

Clair x

Its personal choice hun. You are able to use either and a mixture of the both if you like :)

I used the normal LT products for my refeed week and then went onto the maintenance products for two weeks after that.

So far I haven't lost any more weight but not put any more on either. Strangely though I can fit into skirts I couldn't two weeks ago so something is still changing within my body!!

Also each weekend there has been at least two parties! I am thinking of going back on TFR on 17th May following my weekend in the Dam so I can do a full month before Glasto!

I asked at my chemist and she wasn't much help at all saying it's up to me... I am a bit of a ditherer sometimes.

Anyhow, I decided that the maintenance products were too sweet for my liking so am using the TFR shakes. This is my fifth day on refeed and I haven't yet gotten to have two meals - as I feel comfortable with one meal and two shakes at the moment.

Mind you - if you check out a couple of the meals I have had during these last five days you'll see why!! :)

Lisa x

I asked at my chemist and she wasn't much help at all saying it's up to me... I am a bit of a ditherer sometimes.

Anyhow, I decided that the maintenance products were too sweet for my liking so am using the TFR shakes. This is my fifth day on refeed and I haven't yet gotten to have two meals - as I feel comfortable with one meal and two shakes at the moment.

Mind you - if you check out a couple of the meals I have had during these last five days you'll see why!! :)

Lisa x

I read your 'odd' refeed..... i see why you are scared to have two meals a day, but don't be hun, you gotta confront your demons soon!

After day one i switched from LT to maintenance products and i'm pleased i did that. I was living off peanut bars and strawberry shakes and i had had enough lol
The maintenance bar is VERY filling, a bit of a struggle to eat if i'm honest, but going to have it for breakfast on thursday as i leave the house at 6.30am...... long time till lunch!
I find the chocolate maintenance pack really filling to, but very tasty....and its great to have some milk back in my diet!

Good luck with your weigh-in ;)

I'm a lazy so and so! Part of the not wanting to do two meals a day is the having to think about it twice and its quite easy for me to stay on the shakes. But I've reached goal really - so should sort it out soon.

Roll on tomorrow and my weigh in!

Lisa x

Back