Quick question

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by sonban, 14 September 2009 Social URL.

1. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Hiya would anyone be able to tell me how much it costs to join WW, I tried looking online but only seems to tell me how much it is to join online but not the weekly meeting. Thankyou in advance.

Sonia xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lydia150970

lydia150970 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    SW
    I think there are several special deals on at the moment, I joined 1 week ago and I got the first months Monthly Pass (unlimited access to meetings and e-source -) for £17 then on after £17.95 a month which works out to £4.14 a week - this is definintely the best deal and until the end of November (I think) you get a free essential pack with the monthly pass - the shopping guide, eating out guide and a 12 week tracker book - definitely worth having.

There's also a deal if you want to pay per week its free registration and you get £2.75 off your first meeting price.

If a friend recommends you, both of you get a free dessert cookbook worth £4.95.

Hope that helps.

4. pixiepiratess

pixiepiratess Going From Flab to FAB!

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.82%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Thats brilliant Im restarting at group tonight :) think ill sign upto monthly pass

5. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Brilliant thankyou for that :) roll on Wednesday cant wait to start now.

Sonia xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.