Quick Question

NikkiH

Likes to eat
Hello everyone! hope you are all well!! -

Just a quick question (since I dont attend meetings)

Is it ok to save backwards? if I were to go over my points today, is it ok to just make them up by saving during the week?

Basically I have 182 points to eat per week.... does it matter when I eat them (if I havent saved beforehand) once I just eat the 182 in the week and no more than that?

Its probably such a stupid question - thank you so much xx

No, you didnt at all - thanks a million!!

So, basically I can do it once I dont go mad and ensure that I pay it back before the end of the week with no more than 4 points a day.

what would I do without you!!!!! xxx

ashamed to say... yeah, I am :D BUT I am just going to have two slices of toast and 2 slices of tesco healthy living cheese (total 4 points) PLUS the one point I have already went over today. Is that really bad? I will definately pay it back between tomorrow and Friday.

in less you do the wendy plan - kind of thing!

where you have super high day then super low day!

let me know if you wanna see a week chart - ?

Hi Anne Marie - that sounds interesting!! would you mind showing me one?

Hi There - Imariedr

What I Am Doing This Now And Again My Points Then Wendy Plan That Way Your Body Don't Get Use To It - And A Great Way To Lose Weight!

Good Luck X

26 POINTS A DAY RIGHT?

26 Points
Day 1 = 27
Day 2 = 24
Day 3 = 36 SHD
Day 4 = 22 SLD
Day 5 = 26
Day 6 = 25
Day 7 = 22 WI

IT MAKES LIFE EASY WHEN YOU WANT YOU HIGH DAY!
YOU CAN CHANGE THE YOUR CAN HAVE IS SO
YOUR SHD(SUPER HIGH DAY) IS ANY DAY YOU WNAT EXPECT IT HAS TO BE FOUR DAYS BEFORE W-I - THEN YOUR SUPER LOW DAY -SLD THE NEXT DAY AFTER! X

BUT THE ONLY RULE YOU HAVE IS TOO - EAT ALL YOUR POINTS A DAY NOT UNDER OR OVER!

ANY BOUNUS POINTS NOT EAT!

Well There Made Up Really - You Work It Out Really Per A Week!
Its Work Well I Lost 4llb On My First Week Doing It - Then I Gone Back To Points This Week - So Body Will Not Stop - Less I Want It To! Lol

Tell Me How Many Points You Have A Day I Get It For You! X

Anne Marie - that sounds fantastic! - have you lost doing that?

4llb On First Week - 2 On Second Week This Week Gone Back To Points And I Tell You What I Lose Tomorrow! -

wow - that is fantastic!!!!!!!!!

yes, thank you soooo much - your fabulous with all your tips xxxxx

19 Points A Day!

Day One : 20
Day Two : 17
Day Three: 29
Day Four: 15
Day Five :19
Day Six :18
Day Seven :15

Look At What I Wrote Above -- About Some Little Rules X

NO PROBLEM XX

well it did start off as a -- IF YOU HAVE STOP LOSING WEIGHT! --- OR STARTING TO LOSE WEIGHT!

but many people is now using it each day - your just having a high day really!

i know its don't sound right but you not using any other points just those - also you don't eat your bounus points so -
i points is that your not going over which is better!

but w.w have not said it bad at all - not even for the people using weekly! x

Back