quick question

Tamzy1989

Gold Member
i was wondering about butter and veg oil. is there any limits? i tent to use a fair bit in my stirfrys and my omlette.

does anyone no if evaporated milk is allowed and is their any form of low carb yugorts i can eat as im cravin a pot?

thanks xx

I never count my fats to be honest, not sure on yoghurt as not keen on it myself but evaporated milk is a no go....! Far too many carbs due to the sugar content 1 American cup us almost 30 carbs or 1.5 carbs per tablespoon...I know I'd rather use cream with Splenda 0.5 carbs per tablespoon, if I have 4 tablespoons I add an extra carb for the Splenda allowance and it's just as nice to be honest x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
I make my own desserts which taste a bit like flavoured yoghurt, from cream, sweetener and a couple of drops of raspberry flavouring, it's yummy, super filling too. It does use up my whole day's cream allowance though, and i try not to have it often cos i'm scared of stalling.

I never count my fats to be honest, not sure on yoghurt as not keen on it myself but evaporated milk is a no go....! Far too many carbs due to the sugar content 1 American cup us almost 30 carbs or 1.5 carbs per tablespoon...I know I'd rather use cream with Splenda 0.5 carbs per tablespoon, if I have 4 tablespoons I add an extra carb for the Splenda allowance and it's just as nice to be honest x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thank you, think ill stay away from it. x

I make my own desserts which taste a bit like flavoured yoghurt, from cream, sweetener and a couple of drops of raspberry flavouring, it's yummy, super filling too. It does use up my whole day's cream allowance though, and i try not to have it often cos i'm scared of stalling.

omg this sounds soooo yummy, ive got some double cream that i just bought, im going to make this right after i post this message lol mmm

I eat Total (Fage) Greek yoghurt, they do it at most supermarkets. There's like three kinds, no fat, low fat and The One You Should Buy (ie full fat). It's in flatter, rounder tubs than Onken or Yeo. I have it with some cocoa powder mixed in, or peanut butter, or raspberries, but none of those are induction-friendly.

Back