quick question

rachey1991

I'm on my phone so I can't find it but what is natural fromage frais like? I'm abit dubious, the same with quark are they good?

It's like yoghurt but a bit thicker. Not as tart either but still needs some sort of seasoning! Quark is like Philadelphia with all of the fun taken out, very dry and bitter, needs lots of seasoning. Both can be used in sweet or savoury dishes.

I dislike both but they are one of those things you have to give a go, you may love them :)

I like them in desserts not on there own though. Places you can't taste them they are great

I like the ff natural greek yoghurt with fruit, its lovely. Quark is only really good to cook with, as it has pretty much no flavour. It's good to use with a couple of laughing cow light cheese triangles for a cheesy kind of sauce but its not as smooth. I use it to stuff mushrooms, mixed with bacon and leek and laughing cow light and a teeny bit of parmesan on top :)

Ahhh right thanks for the help everyone ill give the quark a try although I don't think I shall mind fromage frais :) xox

Back