Quick question :)

I was just wondering what kind of mouth wash I can use? I read somewhere you can only use Listerine original mouth wash and listerine breath strips, is this true? or can I use any? Really paranoid about getting bad breath, so want to stock up on some breath strips lol :) what brands are everyone using?

NuPhar do some strips -the lady in the chemist told me about them when I decided to start Lipotrim. Better than nothing! I only use non alcoholic mouth wash but haven't been using mine since apparantly is not a good idea. I'm not sure if anyone else has better advice on that score but I am sure they will reply.

I use all different types of Listerine mouthwash (whatever is on offer at the time) and not just the original one, and it hasn't been a problem. You are definitely only meant to use either the Listerine or Nu-Phar breath strips though. Don't use any type of gum or other breath freshener, even sugar free, as it can knock you out of ketosis. x

The only ones that Lipotrim say are all right are Listerine or Oraldene (both original flavour). Though the supermarket I've been going to hasn't had original flavour for weeks, so I've been using other flavours and I'm still in ketosis and have been losing weight. :)

I know I am only on day 4 but I don't think I have bad breath yet. Am I simply lucky or have I not kicked into ketosis yet? Thanks for hints on Listerine - I will stock up when i do my shopping later today.

JustJ

JustJ,

You could be in ketosis, but the ketones might not be apparent on your breath yet.

It's not always a nice feeling to do it, but I brush my tongue every couple of days and it makes my mouth feel much nicer. :)

JustJ,

You could be in ketosis, but the ketones might not be apparent on your breath yet.

It's not always a nice feeling to do it, but I brush my tongue every couple of days and it makes my mouth feel much nicer. :)

I brush my tongue every morning! My mouth feels a lot fresher afterwards.:D

I also brush my tongue everytime I brush & I have the listerine breath freshner strips. My mouth still feels awful but it's only temporary and a small price to pay for the rewards of massive fast weight loss :)

Oh gosh I'm not looking forward to this. I'm going to stock up on those listerine sticks!

I've got really sensitive gums and I have always used Corsodyl to prevent any problems. I emailed lipotrim a few weeks back to ask if this was OK and they said it was.

Hi All,

I'm new to lipotrim just started yesterday 28/08/12 and since starting I have noticed I am very tired by afternoon time and have to take a nap, is this normal and how long will it last before dettling?

Also as just started how long will it be before the ketosis stage kicks in? as although I have been hungry but not uncomfortably hungry, I am trying to prepare for the worst bit. I have heard it is around the 3/4 day in first week of starting.

Looking forward to being able to fasten shoe laces without my belly getting in the way :)

Missuscolumbo, I have sensitive gums that used to bleed when I brushed but since I've had an electric toothbrush they've improved beyond belief and my teeth are much cleaner too. I don't get any bleeding gums at all now as the brushing is sooooo much more gentle but much more thorough than a manual conventional one. Well worth the investment.

Back