Quick question

sunnyrae

Silver Member
Hi i am new to this area of the forum after watching the michael mosely documentary earlier today. I was so impressed with this idea. I was wondering is JUDD done by vlcd one day and the next normal next vlcd as in every other day. How many days up vs down do you all do? Is there meant to be a certain amount? Also sorry about all these questions how does the judd diet differ from the one on the documentary for those of you that have seen it?
Thanks ladies :)

sunnyrae said:
Hi i am new to this area of the forum after watching the michael mosely documentary earlier today. I was so impressed with this idea. I was wondering is JUDD done by vlcd one day and the next normal next vlcd as in every other day. How many days up vs down do you all do? Is there meant to be a certain amount? Also sorry about all these questions how does the judd diet differ from the one on the documentary for those of you that have seen it?
Thanks ladies :)

Hiya yes one day u have around 500 kcal the next u have 2000. Most ppl have low kcal 3 days and high 4 days. Think only diff between judd and programme is on horizon they mentioned cutting protein and they only ate once on low kcal days. Hope that helps x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back