Quick question

Lucy060190

I've just had a free sample of maintenance products sent but the caramel bar goes out of date before I refeed! Do you think I could swap the bar for one of my normal shakes? I really want to taste the bar and it seems a shame to bin it! X

To be honest, if it was me i'd probably still eat it if its not long out of date. It won't poison or sicken you, it'd just be best before it.

There are two types of out of date markings....Best Before and Use By.

Best Before means the product will taste better if used before the date printed on it. Usually on dried and processed foods....think pasta, rice, biscuits, even beer...... ect
Use By should be treated as more of a warning as it is usually associated with fresh foods such as meats, cheese, milk ect, that could be damaging to our health if consumed after a certain date as they start to rot......

Personally I would eat the bar as its processed, I have always allowed up to 6 months after any best before date and never had a problem with any products.....think about it there is even a best before date on bottled water! How possibly could water go 'off' when in a sealed sterilised container?

I hope this helps. XX

I'm pretty sure it was a use by date, I just swapped the bar for a shake in the end! I also got my partner to send off for some free samples so I don't need to buy shakes refeed week! As ill be doing an 11 day refeed as I should of lost 5st by then! Xx

They did the same to me Lucy, but I ate it and TBH it was the only thing I would reorder from the maintenance products I tried :) I still have 2 shakes left that I never got around to x x x

I can't say that orange creme drink sounds nice at all!

Although I have a long way to go before I think about maintenance products... do they give you free samples to try or did you have to ask for it?

Email lipotrim and ask them to send them to you x

Sweet. Thanks!

Back