Quick question...??

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by SweetySuperstar, 13 October 2008 Social URL.

1. SweetySuperstar

SweetySuperstar Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    LighterLife
    Hello lovely ladies (and gentlemen),

I was just wondering whether we can have roiboos (redbush) tea whilst on LL. I know we can't have flower tea.... roiboos is a (south african) bush tea so wasn't sure.

I have a pretty nasty cold at the mo and am just missing something hot to drink :( Had one of the savoury drinks yesterday, was never a big drinker of them (think I've had about 3/4 since starting the plan), but didn't really enjoy it, think I have gone off them!!

And I am taking Beechams Flu Plus caplets. I asked my LL locum about them and she said as long as it didn't say citric acid or any form of sugar in the ingredients she thought they should be fine.... but she wasnt really 100%... so just wanted to get you guys opinion aswell??

Thank u peeps xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    YEs hon, you can. Sorry you are not well and hope you feel better soon! :)

XX

4. SweetySuperstar

SweetySuperstar Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    LighterLife

thanks BL, but was that yes to the tea or the meds lol?? thanks again xx

5. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Sorry - yes to the tea. :) Unknow about the meds. Our LLC said if we ever needed any tablets to request the tabs for Diabetics.

But - yes on the tea. :D

6. Madam Mimm

Madam Mimm Full Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    Have you tried the LL water flavourings in hot water? I'm constantly too cold to drink my water even at room temperature. The purple one is like having a hot ribena!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.