Quiet around here

Hi All,
I used to be a regular on this site back in 2010 - when I lost around 4 stone on my 10 weeks on lipotrim. Its a brilliant diet, and certainly worked for me, and although I am back to have another go, it is important for me to say that this diet definitely does work, and it's not true that once people stop the weight just comes back. I have taken 6 years to put back on some weight, but the reason is that I didn't put as much effort into maintaining my weightless as I did achieving it and I think that is the most important thing. I hope to come back for lots of encouragement and to give some too, this site was a real help back then, and although it seems much quieter nowadays, I hope the support is still here.
Want to loose around 5 stone altogether.

I want to loose 20 kg...think that's around 4 stone....i need to get my self confidence back...good luck I will be right behind you on my journey x

My current goal is 6-8 stone. I've only joined the forum in the last few weeks but the support seems to be here for everyone from what i've seen :)
Are you going to be doing lipotrim again or a different diet?

Back