Quins; back to the plan.

Thanks craftylucylou, appreciate you popping in and your encouragement and advice.

I'm pleased to say that with everyone's help on here I am really making headway. I've lost nearly 2 stones since Dec 27 2010.

This site has given me the focus, knowledge, support, advice and belief that I can reach my own set rather weight of 12'10 without missing out on anything. Its about making choices at the appropriate times and still being able to dine out, have a good drink and social.
Now I have more knowledge of how this works , that you don't have to miss out and go without treats, my wife has decided to stick to the method instead of humour me and then go off plan. In less than a week she had lost 1.5 lbs.

Today green

B. Some baked beans and coffee before commuting to work,
42g weetabix crunchy bran (hex b) , muller lite custard yoghurt 1 syn? Banana

Coffees with as milk

L. Rice and left Iver curry in a hurry with quorn swedish meatballs. Really nice combo (are the balls still free? )

D. Grilled jacket wedges, beans with mozarella 80g and lo fat cheddar 28g hex between 2.with fry lite egg.

Wonderful

Green

B. 42g weetabix crunchy bran (hex b) miller lite passion fruit yoghurt (1 syn? ) banana.

Coffees large weak with milk, nver get brought allowance.

L. Pasta penne with sauce of , onions, chorizo (100g between 4) hex b 2. Butter beans, red pepper, tin toms, herbs and cayenne with 28g mozarella hex a between 4.

Bunch grapes.

D. Mash with fresh corriander, lo far cottage cheese chive and onion hex a. 3quorn sausages 3 syns? Mushy peas. Really nice , very filling.

Feel bloated, is that the carbs?

Another awkard day. Physio at 08.00 then commuting to work.

Red.

B. Eat smart sausage. Coffee. Half syn

Weetabix crunchy bran and passion fruit muller lite yoghurt 1 syn.

L. Salad, omlette, eat smart sausages 3, 1.5 syn.

Leaving do drinks, 6 gin and slim line tonics (syns 12?)

D. 9pm at major london station , avoided temptation of fast food etc for m and s jumbo chicken legs, removed skin. At home 3 sw wedges with skin , 1 desert spoon baked beans.

Feel that I did well under the circumstances.

Green

B. 2 weetabix H. Extra, passion fruit muller lite 1syn?
Coffee milk

Chicken mugshot

L. Tin spaghetti , pot jo far cottage cheese chive and onion tescos.

D. Mushy peas curry in a hurry , 2 desert spoons patak madras paste, made bucket loads. Passata, flageolet beans, garlic and onions plus fennel seeds. Plain basmsati. Very scrummy.

Mint options 2syns.

Going to add 4syns for the pataks curry paste , still well within syns allowance for last night and the week even with him and tonics on thursday.

Today Red

B fry lite egg, quorn meat balls tomatoes

L. Quorn mince, carrot swede and onion in stock cube to make pasty filling and put on a co op pitta bread (hex b) baked. Fantastic.

D. Sea food stick salad followed by poachers salmon in 2nd hex b wm pitta with beetroot, onion lettuce. Fab.

Coconut muller lite and banana 1 syn?

30 min bike turbo.

Weighed on sunday, did it last week aswell , usually weigh in on monday. There is a pattern to my weight, did dome scale hopping and I weigh more mid week and less on the day before and say if weigh in. So, no real point in hopping?

Today , 13'0'8 from 13'1'6 just 9 more oz to register a 12! I'm coming after you miss slinky big b, very soon.

Original

B. Quorn balls fry lite egg tinned

L. Co op wm pitta (hex b) sea food sticks, salad.

Snack honey roast ham, pickle onions, lo fat phili, quorn balls

D. Lean beef casserole, carrots swede onions, tomatoes etc 8oz jacket pot hex b no2.

Muller lite passion fruit 1 syn.

Teas, coffees with milk, water and nas.

Well, weighed again this morning and lost another 2oz, so that's a pound off exactly from last week. 13'0'6 now. Woohoo.

Green

B . 42gm hex b weetabix crunchy bran, muller lite coconut yoghurt 1 syn? Banana.

L. Jacket potatoe , leftovers mushy pea curry with pataks madras paste, will calculate 1 syn, not much of it.

Grapes, coffees with milk.

D. Sw cheese potatoe onion pasty in co op wm pitta. Made with smash cheddar and onion, made 3 pasties and has one with baked beans and sw chips. 20gm lo far cheddar between 3 hex a, hex b2 pitta .

Syns for smash? 1 pasty 2 ?

Options mint drink 2 syns.

Total syns 6 to 8?

Green

B 42gm hexb weetabix crunchy bran miller lite toffee yoghurt and banana.

L. Mushy peas, quorn swedish meatballs, less than half pack of tesco microwave rice, curry powder.

Grapes, tea coffee with skimmed,

D. Spaghetti and quorn mince bolognese, made with passata , carrots and onions etc. Full, had loads. Only a small bit if hex a fared low fat cheddar.

Tea and 1 pint nas.

Sneaky peak revealed the elusive 12 on the scales this morning. Well pleased. Haven't seen that number in the scales for many years, since records began! Another record today, I went to buy jeans, got into a pair of 32's, cannot remember ever wearing 32. Occasional 36 and a steady 34. Thrilled.

Original

B. Lean ham , fry lite egg and fresh tomatoe

L. Hex b 1 wm co op pitta filled with fry literally liver and onion , tomatoe and cucumber and gherkins. Yummy.

D. Morrisons extra lean mince chilli, with celery, onion, swede, carrots and beetroot. Tiny hex a low fat cheddar and 2nd hex b pitta bread. Scrummy.

Quins said:
Sneaky peak revealed the elusive 12 on the scales this morning. Well pleased. Haven't seen that number in the scales for many years, since records began! Another record today, I went to buy jeans, got into a pair of 32's, cannot remember ever wearing 32. Occasional 36 and a steady 34. Thrilled.

Original

B. Lean ham , fry lite egg and fresh tomatoe

L. Hex b 1 wm co op pitta filled with fry literally liver and onion , tomatoe and cucumber and gherkins. Yummy.

D. Morrisons extra lean mince chilli, with celery, onion, swede, carrots and beetroot. Tiny hex a low fat cheddar and 2nd hex b pitta bread. Scrummy.

Well done . You'll soon be catching me down :) although I'm hoping to be in the 11's by new year . Keep up the good work :)

Quins said:
Thanks slinky mrs big b, I did take a look on the 12 to 11 yesterday and saw that you were really losing regularly and very good amounts. I was really pleased,for you and me, it shows that when you are focussed and planned it all works. Hope to catch you soon and thanks for the check up.

Thanks . Think joining the gym 2 weeks ago has helped it coming off . I'm loving it :) yes it does really work when your focused & motivated and I really am

Original

B. Mullerlite vanilla choc and banana

L. 7 pieces of chicken breast from indian lady,'s home made chicken curry at work, cooked in oil, don't know syns, but will give it 6.

My left over extra lean mince chilli with salad and beetroot hex b pitta

D. 4 eat smart sausages 2syns, onions in fry lite, tinned toms, 2wm small loaf toast 2nd hex b, fry lite egg.

Mango passion fruit muller lite. 1syn
Total syns 9 or 10?

Syns about

Green

B. Hexb 42g weetabix crunchy bran, muller lite toffee yoghurt and a banana.

L. Cavatappi pasta, hexb small amount of chorizo, onions garlic, lo fat from frais and quark, peas. Teaspoon brown sauce 2 syns?

Pink grapefruit

Snack , half pack basmsati tesco microwave rice 2 tea spoons sweet n sour sauce, 4 syns?

D. More cavatappi pasta, big tin beans some sw wedges.

Satsumas, teas coffees, still not drinking enough. Now feel bloated and tired. Tough week, son having plaster removed from broken leg today, dad in same hospital prepping for chemo, an hour later followed by mother in law for same..plus car trouble, quoted just under £400 to fix. Bol** to that.

Back