Quins; back to the plan.

Ha! Mrs B, I swerved the xmas do tonight, rest of my family went, I really didn't want to put myself in a situation if more food without choices and being expected to have a few drinks, I have had enough gin!
Tomorrow the rugby club want us to hang around too, diet coke as I'm driving. Then next week I will be turning down at least 2 more drinks sessions, can't afford it in pound notes or lbs. One of my kids has out grown her riding helmet, new skull cap £130 cos its the only make that will fit her!

Original

B. 2 free range boiled eggs , 2sm wm toast hex b with marmite .

L. Today chicken leg, quorn sausages 2 syns, quorn 'chicken' fillets, these are pants, pickles onions and gherkins.

D. Pork fillet stir fry, with onion, shredded cabbagel fresh ginger, soy sauce, match stick carrots and red pepper, 5 spice, cayenne pepper.

3 swedish meat balls 2 syns.

Tea coffees and glass if milk from allowance.

weights and 75 squats for knee rehab.

Quins said:
Ha! Mrs B, I swerved the xmas do tonight, rest of my family went, I really didn't want to put myself in a situation if more food without choices and being expected to have a few drinks, I have had enough gin!
Tomorrow the rugby club want us to hang around too, diet coke as I'm driving. Then next week I will be turning down at least 2 more drinks sessions, can't afford it in pound notes or lbs. One of my kids has out grown her riding helmet, new skull cap £130 cos its the only make that will fit her!

Original

B. 2 free range boiled eggs , 2sm wm toast hex b with marmite .

L. Today chicken leg, quorn sausages 2 syns, quorn 'chicken' fillets, these are pants, pickles onions and gherkins.

D. Pork fillet stir fry, with onion, shredded cabbagel fresh ginger, soy sauce, match stick carrots and red pepper, 5 spice, cayenne pepper.

3 swedish meat balls 2 syns.

Tea coffees and glass if milk from allowance.

weights and 75 squats for knee rehab.

Gosh that's a lot of money !!! Good on you though sounds like you're really committed and doing really well

Thanks mrs B, glad I didn't go last night, they had lasagna, french bread followed by choc cake and home made apple crumble! Nothing sw friendly at all.

Rugby was good, enjoyed the company and got away with 1 pint.

Then watched harlequins on TV, lost my voice, bloody excellent game.

Green.

B. Wm co op pitta hexb stuffed with 2egg omlette, red pepper, onions and mushrooms, one baby bell lite chopped hex a. So filling and warming,

1 pint cider syns? Don't know 12?
L. 3pm starving. Quorn balls lettuce onions tomato club sandwich in 2 sm wm ww toast, 5 syns for bread. 2 grilled quorn chicken breasts ti bubble on watching quins.

D. Jacket spud, carrots peas brocoli, today parsnips fry lite, with small amount of lean pork casserole hexb.

Need to know the syns for pint of aspinalls cider and ww brown malted danish loaf 2 slices. Worked out to 5 for bread and 12 for cider

Anyway, I have consumed less syns than if I had gone to the xmas do last night.

Last edited:
Another awkward day ahead but good news is that I only put on 4oz after another xmas do last week and I'm still below 13st, 12'13'6.

Long day ahead, for to go to Hartpury college with son due interview.

B. 2quorn sausages, 2syns, 2wm sm toast danish hex b, large grilled tom, fry lite mushrooms, fry lite egg.

L. Sainsburys cafe, jacket spud cheese hex a and beans with salad.

D. Linguini with home made tomatoe sauce, 2 tea spoons phili lite garlic and herbs hex a no. 2

Tin of beans.

Snack on cereal, weetabix crunchy bran hex b 2.

Tea, coffees, skimmed milk.

Green

B. Fresh air, for up late, took breakfast to work, for busy, didn't eat till gone 12

L. Famished, couldn't help pinching 3 curry crackers and 3corn chips left over from the xmas party at work, will syn it at 4? Jacket huge salad and cottage cheese with pineapple 1.5 syns for the tub.

Temptation is everywhere, huge trays of chocolates at every desk, mince pies, biscuits, you name it I am surrounded. Had 1 chocolate, 2syns?

Reverted to mug shot with half pack if micro rice to ease the hunger that I have been feeling since last week.

D. Jacket wedges, 2 fry lite eggs, mushy peas

Coffees with skimmed
Baked beans and about 3oz extra lean steak mince chilli made with schwartz mix 6 syns per 41g packet served 7, so 1syn and hex b the extra lean mince ?
cup tea

Syns 7, missed hex a

Green

B. Muller lite passion fruit yog 1/2 syn, hex b weetabix crunchy bran, chopped banana

L. Quorn mince chilli made with fry lite onions, cumin seeds and cumin powder, schwartz chilli con carne mix (6 syns for the whole bucket load), tin chopped toms, passata and water cayenne pepper and splenda, tim baked beans and tin flageolet beans. Fab on a bed if boiled rice. 1 syn owe generous portion. Hex a phili lite on top.

All the food from office parties laid out in world kitchen, major problem being surrounded by cocktail sausages, pate, corn chips, crackers, potatoe salad, slaw , cheese etc.

Synned on 3 cocktail sausages 6 syns? Hand full of corn chips, 4 syns?

D. Unfortunately, more quorn chill and rice with phili garlic herb hex a.

Teas and coffees

I feel the need to go red through xmas.

Red

B. One of my favorites, 6 ryvita whole grain, 3 laughing cow lite, chopped pepper, gherkin, red onion, lean ham chopped tomatoe

Coffees

L. 3 eat smart sausages sliced1.5 syns, red onion , chopped lettuce, beetroot, gherkins in a hex b wm co op pitta. Delicious.

Coffees

D. Roast chicken, swede carrot mash, mangetout, roasted bns. Some gravy, 3 syns.

Desert spoon mince meat mixture, 3 syns?

7.5 syns total

Red 23rd dec 2011

Up and had a coffee , went to morrisons for 7am, it was packed!

B. Hex b wm co op pitta egg mushroom bacon

Coffees tea

L. Very late, not eaten since 9, now 3.30 shaking ,like Elvis!

Extra lean steak mince, carrot swede mash , stock knor, teas, 3 eat smart sausages, carrot sticks, 1.5 syns

Snacked really, no time to cook, lean ham hex s phili lite garlic herb.

D. Cold left over chicken, gherkins, beetroot, red onion, pickles onions, lettuce.

Hand full of peanuts syns 6?

Total syns 10

Last edited:
24 dec 2011
Mum and dads wedding anniversary, always a big good day due me, more so than xmas day. Roast pork, ham, pickles, roast spuds, salad, bread, puddings, chocolates, booze all afternoon and evening while we chat with 70s disco music in back ground, play scrabble with our teenage kids, charades etc.
A job to avoid too many temptations.

Red
B. Fry lite egg, 2 lean medallions bacon, grilled tomatoe.

Snack. Banana,2 satsumas

L. Roast pork, ham, salad, gherkins, pickled onions, 2 cocktail sausages, 3 stuffing balls, 1 chocolate, 1 spoon custard, 1 v small round french bread with v thin smear home made liver pate. 3 glasses red wine. Tea, pepsi max.

D. Nope, that's it. Compared to many previous years this was monk like abstainance.

Xmas day 2011

Original but with flexible syns

B. Smoked salmon scrambled eggs, avoided the muffins and crumpets.
Bucks fizz

D. 2 Gin and bitter lemon slim line

Roast turkey, red cabbage, home grown sprouts, home made pork stuffing, eat smart sausage, peas, gravy. 2 glasses chablis

Tea. More meat, veg, biggest sun came in the form of heston b's hidden orange xmas pud.

Teas.

Looking forward to green.

Boxing day 2011

Red again, so much meat to get through.

B. Mullerlite, cherry layer yoghurt 2 syns? Hex b weetabix crunchy bran

L. Hex b wm pitta, turkey, ham, red cabbage, gherkin, spring onion. Li fat sauce, quark phili lite garlic herb, plain lo fat yogurt tea spoon horse raddish focused between 2 so 1 syn?

D. V small jacket potato syn 4? (Weighed approximately 150gm)
Turkey and ham, salad.

Snack in ham, tomatoes cucumber, grapefruit, banana, satsumas an apple.

Tea and coffees, pint cold water.

Syns 7?

Last edited:
Well done how good are we I had 6.5 syns yesterday hope you had a fabbo xmas

Thanks mrs B. Had another day that was awkward , to Twickers for the big rugby match, gin and slim line bitter lemon, 2 pints cider, shared my home made sloe gin but stuck to original.

Mrs b, if I may be so bold, you are looking very good!

B. Hexb weetabix crunchy bran, yoghurt mullerlite orange choc sprinkle .5 syn? Banana.

L. Ham, smoked salmon,

D. Ham, eat smart sausages 1 syn, fry lite egg.

2 chocolates 4 syns. Plus all the booze
Total syns 5.5 plus gin 7 and whatever 2 pints cider, and a shot if sloe gin. Probably about 38 in total, oh well back on track for the rest of the week. Still feel great, clothes too big generally, its a good feeling so much better than last year when nearly 2 stone heavier and clothes didn't fit cos too big.

Off course you can tell me that :) and the best part I believe you :D before I'd had thought you were just trying to be nice to me

Mrs B, I almost blushed. You look really wonderful the best thing is that you believe it. You must feel very good, on the outside and the inside. I know that I have said it before, you have been an inspiration to me and many others in here. Apart from your own satisfaction I hope that you get some recognition from others quarters; class, friends and family, you deserve it.

Wishing you a very happy new year.

Green

B. Cherry layer mullerlite 2 syns, hexb weetabix crunchy bran 40g , banana.

L. Mushy peas, half pack tesco basmsati microwave rice, quorn swedish meatballs.

First carb load in a while, already feeling the gas and bloat.

D. Linguini, butterbeans in tomatoe and passata sauce with fry lite onion garlic celery fennel seeds, mixed herbs red pepper , phili lite garlic herb dessert spoon on top hex a.

Snacks. Baked beans, sw wedges. options mint 2 syns.

Syns for day

I feel so lumpy, even being careful over xmas and tasting on plan with a green day makes me feel bloated. Booze has to be the major culprit for weight gain for me over xmas, too many socials booze based.

I am back in the 13's for sure but I know it will come off. Will weigh In next monday after new year for the accurate assessment of the festivities weight gain.

Last edited:
Green

B. Weetabix crunchy bran hex b 42gms, muller lite toffee chopped banana.

L. Left over linguini from yesterday

Snack, thin slice chocolate swiss roll from work colleague, dam! 6 syns , it was small.

Apple , 2 satsumas

D. Basmsati and veg biryani with black beans, free

Snack, some beans, 3 ryvita whole grain cracker bread hex b 2 laughing cow lite triangles, hex a. Spring onions, pickled beetroot.
Tea and coffee with skimmed.
Banana, satsuma.

Syns 6

Green

B. 2sm wm toast hex b, 1 laughing cow lite hex a , marmite, beans and fry lite egg.
Coffee

Snack grapes

Teas

L. Leftover rice from yesterday with 3 quorn swedish balls.

Snack beans and more rice

D. Sw wedges, mushy peas, fry lite egg.

1 teaspoon options in quark and plan phili lite hex a. 1 syn.

4 v small french choc truffles, 10 syns?

Total syns 11.

New years Eve 2011

Another potential pitfall ahead. ..

Red

B. Wm pitta co op hex b, mushroom onion ham omlette, 1 laughing cow lite part of hex a

Pear, apple, ham, satsuma

Late Lunch. Smoked salmon, ham, celery sticks, lemon, cherry toms, phili lite tea spoon, gherkins.

D. Sw doner kebab extra lean minced steak, wm pitta hex b no2, home made chilli sauce, garlic sauce li fat yog and 3 dessert spoons lo fat creme fraiche 5.5 syns, jalapenos, home made colslaw, cherry toms,
1 small glass champagne, syns?

1chocolate, muller lite coconut yoghurt.

Teas coffees.

Syns probably about 10 or 12 bloody marvellous for new year!

Happy new year

Well done hunni I had 20.5 so not so good but could have been a hell of a lot worse there was lots of booze & naughty food . I just kept heading for the pickled onions lol

Back