Quitting alcohol?

trying_healthy

So far ive recoreded my best weight loss so far and am now at the lowest weight that I have been for years.

The strangest thing about this is that I didn't give up drinking at any point, or even cut back. I still go out on the weekends and have the odd beer here and there during the week.

Its left me wondering what effect it really has? Although now im in a plateau should I give it up for a while to lose the last bits of stubborn abdominal fat?

Any advice appreciated!

I have contiuned drinking too as ive lost weight am unable to drink as much tho ;) Do think a very naughty weekend with alot of booze can set you backwards moderation is the key!! :p I was a big vodka and red bull drinker or red bull on it's own swapped for a low calorie mixer!! the daytime red bull swapped for diet coke.. try stay off the pinot!! 2 glasses of pinot can easily lead to a bottle of pinot!! :p And if you have got to the point where you are quite drunk you are more likely to eat at a stupid time!! as long as you remember a curry at 3am is never a good idea or a big portion of cheesy chips from zorbas covered in mayo!! :p

I'm not drinking, but for me drinking equals eating like a twunt... loves a dirty kebab!!!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm with Lindsey! Dirty kebab is simply all I care about when drinking lol x

Back