Puddings Quorke cheese cake

kerrys86

Silver Member
Hiya

I'm hoping to find a recipe that is syn free for a quorke cheesecake using the alpen bar from my hexb for the base, any ideas or recipes to share

Thanks k

Hiya, I've never posted in here before! I make a cheesecake with quark by....warming 2 alpen bars (any) in micro for about 40secs. Crush into bottom of a ramekin dish. Next put a few tbl spoons of quark into a bowl, add a highlights sachet (any flavour you wish) and whisk together until smooth. Spoon it on top of the alpen until you've got desired depth, then top with fruit. Done!! I normally do 2x choc fudge alpen, choc highlights in quark then top with sliced strawberry. Using white chocolate options with summer fruit alpen is another popular option I believe! X

If using alpen as heb then just 2 Syns! If not then 10 x

Thank you mummy2max, that's sounds like just the one I have been looking for :) x

Gonna try it tomorrow, with the white choc options. Looking forward to it :)

ooh sounds lovely! And such quick sugar fix.

Will defiantly be using my HeB on one of these :)

Ill take a pic and post it later :)

Cheese cake was absolutely bloody gorgeous !!! I defo recommend!

Attachments

• image-1260499156.jpg
    image-1260499156.jpg
    489.9 KB · Views: 294
  • image-2371627049.jpg
    image-2371627049.jpg
    469.3 KB · Views: 238
Hey, This isn' involving an alpen bar but if cut into 8 is 6syns for a quite large slice.

Lemon Cheesecake

Filling

2 tubs lemon Quark
2 sheets gelatin (made up as stated on packet)
Sweetner until it reaches right level of sweetness for you (taste it as there are no raw ingredients it is not baked)
I add lemon juice to add extra lemon flavour, you could use lemon essence and lemon rind also.

Base

10 Tesco everyday value milk chocolate digestives (40 Syns)
40g low fat spread (8 Syns) melted

Directions

Crush the biscuits and add the melted butter, press into an oven proof dish. Then put the base on its own in the oven without the filling in ( the chocolate will help to solidify the base without more spread), leave this in the oven for approximately 15 mins. Take it out and let it completely cool.

Mix all the filling ingredients together, make sure you soak the gelatin in cold water then I would suggest warming lemon juice to dissolve the sheets in so water doesn't dilute the flavour I would say about half a cup of lemon juice would suffice.

Pour the filling onto the cold base and put in the fridge to set.

I made this recipe up myself so would appreciate some feedback on what you think?

The filling to this is syn free and would make a nice mousse without the base, if cut into 8 slices this is 6 syns a slice. Obviously cut it into more slices and its less syns!

Lemon quark?? What is this mystical thing you speak of?!
Liz
X

Hey, This isn' involving an alpen bar but if cut into 8 is 6syns for a quite large slice.

Lemon Cheesecake

Filling

2 tubs lemon Quark
2 sheets gelatin (made up as stated on packet)
Sweetner until it reaches right level of sweetness for you (taste it as there are no raw ingredients it is not baked)
I add lemon juice to add extra lemon flavour, you could use lemon essence and lemon rind also.

Base

10 Tesco everyday value milk chocolate digestives (40 Syns)
40g low fat spread (8 Syns) melted

Directions

Crush the biscuits and add the melted butter, press into an oven proof dish. Then put the base on its own in the oven without the filling in ( the chocolate will help to solidify the base without more spread), leave this in the oven for approximately 15 mins. Take it out and let it completely cool.

Mix all the filling ingredients together, make sure you soak the gelatin in cold water then I would suggest warming lemon juice to dissolve the sheets in so water doesn't dilute the flavour I would say about half a cup of lemon juice would suffice.

Pour the filling onto the cold base and put in the fridge to set.

I made this recipe up myself so would appreciate some feedback on what you think?

The filling to this is syn free and would make a nice mousse without the base, if cut into 8 slices this is 6 syns a slice. Obviously cut it into more slices and its less syns!

I'm so tryin this one sounds lush thank you very much :) x

Lemon quark I found by accident in tesco they also do a vanilla one!

Ill have to have a look for the lemon one that sounds like it could be nice

Back