Quorn 'Back by Popular Demand' LF Sausages

riahummingbird

Silver Member
Apologies if someone has already posted re: this!

In Sainsbury's tonight I came across a pack of frozen quorn sausages which said 'Back by popular demand' low fat quorn sausages. I am really hoping they are the old (free) recipe as there aren't many free veggie sausages!

Does anyone know if these are free or still synned?
Thanks!

I just searched for these online and found this.......

image-445988486.jpg

Hope this helps.

Mega excited! Off to sainsburys this afternoon - thanks so much for posting this! x

Yay!! Went to sainsburys today, (just to look for these sausages!) and they were £1 per box - so naturally I got 4 boxes :)
Thankyou for posting this, made my day!! xx

Going to my local sainsburys on thurs I think, but knowing my luck it will be agessssssss until they have them. It took them months to get the syn free LM ones and still no sign of lemon alpen lights :( Can't wait to try them. I bulk bought the old syn free quorn sausages when they changed them last time- buying them every time I seen them. At one point I had over 15 boxes in the freezer!

I have quorn sausages from a month ago in my frezzer, how many syns are these please?

Going to my local sainsburys on thurs I think, but knowing my luck it will be agessssssss until they have them. It took them months to get the syn free LM ones and still no sign of lemon alpen lights :( Can't wait to try them. I bulk bought the old syn free quorn sausages when they changed them last time- buying them every time I seen them. At one point I had over 15 boxes in the freezer!

Lol I love the hoarding mentality! I will be doing similar when I head to sainsburys tonight. I've used the other two boxes aleady!

Back