Quorn bacon style rashers (frozen)

quorn bacon style rashers (chilled) are 5 syns
quorn bacon style pieces (chilled/frozen) are 0 syns
quorn smokey bacon style slices (frozen) are 6.5 syns

there seems to be a few variations of bacon quorn products so you might want to double check wich you have as they vary quite alot in regards to syns. x

Please post syn requests in the syn forum

Thread moved

When I put nutritional info for the frozen quorn bacon style slices, they come up as free?

Ive seen this problem before, I think it's Cake who counts them as free as thats what she calculated but officially theyre not. How are you calculating it? These figures are per 1/4 pack, ie 37.5g, and it works out at about 8 syns a pack, which doesnt correspond exactly to the 6½ in the official list but I assumed it was due to rounding. Im wondering if theres something else Im missing as Ive seen this a few times, are the NVs different on the pack, or is it a slightly different product or anything? Id love there to be free bacon slices but as Ive never seen them listed I dont buy them. :(

I had them every day (I think) last week and still lost 2lbs..I wasn't synning them because they came up as free in the calculator for me..I'll have to dig out a box and re-check later x

Back