Quorn - bad reaction!

LellyCD

Trying to stay healthy!
Hi All, just wondering if anyone else has had any reactions to eating quorn, I used to eat quorn years ago when doing SW and don't remember having any reactions before but have not eaten it for about 14 years or so, I am doing the 1000 plan at the moment and have had quorn twice this week and the first time my belly swelled up to 2-3 times it's size and I was in a bit of pain for a day or so, didn't put it down to the quorn at the time as i had also had come coke zero, a cambridge bar and some bran cereal. Then again last evening I had some more quorn but none of the others things and the same thing happened, i looked about 6 months pregnant!!:eek: and I have a nagging pain in my stomach today!! i am pretty sure now that it was the quorn now so will be avoiding it completely from now on!!

any one else found this??

xx

I can't touch it, makes me feel ill.

I haven't but if you are having this reaction.. steer clear.. honestly! Symptoms like that will only get worse with carrying on eating it. Most allergic reactions start of 'small' at first, it's only that we don't notice them and our bodies start to tell us more clearly that they don't like something..

thanks everyone, yes will definitely not be having any again! still feeling bloaty over 24 hrs later!!

xx

Hope it goes soon ((Hugs))

could it be gas? Im fine with quorn but my other half gets terrible wind. he never complains about being bloated but lets just say i never sit to close to him after a quorn supper;)

Back