quorn bbq sticky chicken

Its not listed on syns online. If you post the NVs someone will calculate it for you.

Typical Values Per 100g Per fillet
Energy - kj/kcal 428/102 268/64
Protein 12.0g 7.5g
Carbohydrate 8.0g 5.0g
of which sugars 5.0g 3.1g
Fat 1.5g 0.9g
of which saturates 0.7g 0.4g
Fibre 4.0g 2.5g
Sodium 0.6g 0.4g
Salt 1.5g 0.9g

:)

Free :)

Yeah they're lovely! I'm usually a little fussy over quorn chicken but it was amazing.... the bbq sauce on it was gorgeous! Only problem was though that you have to cook them all, you can't have like 1 and then put the rest in the freezer as they have to be cooked in the little tray, you get 4 in a tray and 4 is way too many to eat in one go as they're quite big, I had to give some to my sister who usually hates Quorn....bit silly but other than that I recommend them! xxx

Hmmm that's a little odd.. Might cook them and make my boyfriend have 2 with me lol. Sound yummy! Xxx

Yeah they're lovely! I'm usually a little fussy over quorn chicken but it was amazing.... the bbq sauce on it was gorgeous! Only problem was though that you have to cook them all, you can't have like 1 and then put the rest in the freezer as they have to be cooked in the little tray, you get 4 in a tray and 4 is way too many to eat in one go as they're quite big, I had to give some to my sister who usually hates Quorn....bit silly but other than that I recommend them! xxx

Why do you have to cook them in the tray? :confused: Was this for the microwave or something?

How bizarre! Think I would just ignore it tbh :D

They'll probably taste the exact same, i think they're just being really awkward and picky! x

They're just trying to make you eat four times as many so they make four times as much cash out of you :sigh:

Hya where did you get these from?? my bf is veggy and i wouldnt mind trying them! :D are they fresh or frozen? thanks x

Back