Quorn burgers

everyone has very different opinions on the syns values of quorn products!! i am totally confused!!!!! anyone who can give a full run down on quorn products and their syn values would be an absolute life saver!!!! :eek:)

everyone has very different opinions on the syns values of quorn products!! i am totally confused!!!!! anyone who can give a full run down on quorn products and their syn values would be an absolute life saver!!!! :eek:)

Its not our opinions but SW. Theres that many quorn products but if you give me a list of the ones you're interested in I'll happily look them up for you.

if it is SW opinion then why is every person saying something different??

The one's I would like to know are:

Quorn Smoky Bacon Rashers
Quorn Burgers
Quorn Sausages

Thanks

Susiewoosie looked up the Quorn bacon for me a few weeks ago, I think the pack was 6.5 syns? If you go back through the Syn Values thread you'll find the post.

According to the Free Branded Foods book all the Quorn sausages are Free on both days.

The burgers don't appear in that book if I remember, which must mean they are synned? I'd like to know the syns for the 160g two-pack of Sizzling Burgers myself, they're sort of like Quorn version of quarterpounders I guess.

Thanks

Maybe because there's qute a few different Quorn sausages, some of which are free, and some which are 0.5 or 1 syn each. Same with the burgers...which ones are you actually meaning?

The 'bacon' isn't free, but the deli ham is, which is every bit as nice warmed (imho!)

Jo
x

Susiewoosie looked up the Quorn bacon for me a few weeks ago, I think the pack was 6.5 syns? If you go back through the Syn Values thread you'll find the post.

According to the Free Branded Foods book all the Quorn sausages are Free on both days.

The burgers don't appear in that book if I remember, which must mean they are synned? I'd like to know the syns for the 160g two-pack of Sizzling Burgers myself, they're sort of like Quorn version of quarterpounders I guess.

They are 1 syn each on both days

The one's I would like to know are:

Quorn Smoky Bacon Rashers
Quorn Burgers
Quorn Sausages

Thanks

The original burgers are 0.5 syns each
the original sausages are free.

If its one of the other burgers or sausages just let me know

can anyone tell me the syn values of the following:

Quorn Peppered SteaksCumberland SausagesTomato and Basil SausagesQuarter PounderSouthern Style BurgersBramley BangersChicken Style BurgersSizzling BurgerSizzling BangerBurgersBangersSausagesQuorn Bacon

Quorn Peppered Steaks = free on both
Cumberland Sausages = free on both
Tomato and Basil Sausages = free on both
Quarter Pounder = chilled is 0.5syns on both frozen is 1 syn on both
Southern Style Burgers = 2.5 syns on both
Bramley Bangers = free on both
Chicken Style Burgers = 2.5 syns on both
Sizzling Burger = 1 syn on both
Sizzling Banger = free on both
Burgers
Bangers
Sausages
Quorn Bacon = 3 different sorts

Quorn Bacon Style Rashers, Surprisingly Versatile, chilled 120g pack</STRONG> </STRONG>

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Original
red.gif
½ Syn - Green
green.gif
½ Syn
[/FONT]​

Quorn Smoky Bacon Style Rashers, Surprisingly Tasty, frozen 150g pack</STRONG> </STRONG>

red.gif
6½ Syns - Green
green.gif
6½ Syns
[/FONT]​
Quorn Streaky Bacon Style Strips, Surprisingly Tempting, frozen 150g pack</STRONG> </STRONG>

http://www.bodyoptimise.com/Members/synsonline/syns_products_nb.asp

red.gif
7 Syns - Green
green.gif
7 Syns
[/FONT]​

This is an AWESOME thread :D
Does anyone know what the syns are for :
Quorn chicken nuggets
Sausage rolls
Sandwhich meats-chicken and ham, etc...

I found out today that those mini scotch eggs are only 1 syn each! I can't remember the last time I was so happy, Lol.xx

Back