1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Quorn Ham Style Cheese Pizza Bread Syns????

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by lt52, 28 August 2014 Social URL.

1. lt52

lt52 Silver Member

I bought a Quorn Ham style Cheese pizza bread, but can't find the syns values anywhere..... So anyone out there got any ideas at all?! It is frozen and small, so I was hoping for a smaller syn value for a quick pizza fix. My plan was a little bit salad and SW Chips, but I could do with knowing the syn value first.

Any help would be much appreciated!!

Lee
    :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. PatchworkPuss

PatchworkPuss Gold Member

You can use 1 syn per 20 calories as there is no free food allowance on pizza xx

4. lt52

lt52 Silver Member

Thanks for replying, I was really hoping there was a value without using that.... I'd already worked it out at 14.5 syns with that!!! Gutted! Secretly hoping for something to help me out a bit!

Think I might as well just blow out on a proper pizza and enjoy it more than half heartedly try and do it, as I'd only end up still wanting it anyway. I might try it at someone point to not waste it, but I don't expect it to be anything special!

5. strawberry

strawberry Getting slim for NYC

They're quite nice but obviously not as nice as a proper pizza, they do hit the spot if you fancy a treat though :)

6. lt52

lt52 Silver Member

Wicked! Thanks for the reply .... they might be able to keep me going till I cave in for a bit! How do you syn it? at 14.5?

7. strawberry

No problem, I syn it at 14.5 too. I use the 1 syn per 20 cal rule :)

8. lt52

lt52 Silver Member

Bugger that is so annoying! I really thought it could be a little less!
    It better be worth it if I have to give up an entire day of syns for it! Such a shame I thought it would be a lower syn option - I am gutted.

I've also got a Quorn Lasagne too, frozen, I'm sure I found it at 7 syns, can't remember without checking again. I can be really fussy with so I hope it might taste better. I tried the burrito - that wasn't anything exciting and 11.5 syns if I remember right, that was a shock too!

Thanks for the info :D

9. lt52

lt52 Silver Member

I've had the pizza, didn't enjoy it. Gutted. Bring on the dominos lol :p

10. strawberry

Ahh nothing beats a domino's!!

11. lt52

lt52 Silver Member

I love it! Ha!

12. Pinkstars

Pinkstars Full Member

I had the burrito once and it was nowhere near as nice as I could make myself!

13. strawberry

Ugh I tried the burrito once and was almost sick, it was disgusting :(

14. Pinkstars

Pinkstars Full Member

Haha that was what I wanted to type!!!

15. lt52

lt52 Silver Member

You should have - it was bad! Any kind of recipe for your own???

16. new_patty

new_patty Full Member

Oh i love quorn stuff but i don't think they sell any of these at my local co-op x

17. Pinkstars

Pinkstars Full Member

When I've done my own I've used warburton thins but I don't think any pizza is worth the syns!

18. lt52

lt52 Silver Member

I find my local Iceland and Heron and quite good at stock - even Morrisons isn't too bad!

19. lt52

lt52 Silver Member

Clever idea - I've been doing a 'syn free' pizza by making an omelette and basically adding all the ingredients on top and grilling it.
    Any pizza is totally worth the syns to me!!! lol