quorn ideas for the 1000 plan please

Discussion in 'CD 1000-maintenance' started by great things, 25 April 2010 Social URL.

1. great things

great things Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.27%)
    Diet:
    CD 810
    hi

i need some ideas for what to do with quorn on the 1000 plan. at the moment i'm sticking to salad with cottage cheese or tuna or a mix of both with pasta or potatoes. i just need some other ideas. not sure what to add to it, how to cook it, what to serve it with etc.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Zoe.D

Zoe.D loving life

Start Weight:
    22st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    10st10lb(48.23%)
    Diet:
    cd maintenance
    Hi, I used to cook the quron mince in the veg boulion stock with mixed herbs, paprika and black pepper. Cover the mince with the stock and herbs etc and simmer to reduce the liquid down and then add your veg allowance to it. transfer the mince mixture to an individual oven proof dish and top with cottage cheese and grill. When I moved up to the 1000 plan I would top it with mash to make a shepherds pie. Hope you enjoy the 1000 plan.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.