Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

quorn poppin pieces syns or free ??

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by kittykat, 22 September 2008 Social URL.

1. kittykat

kittykat Gold Member

Start Weight:
    29st0lb
    Diet:
    exante
    hi guys bought these at the weekend and dunno if there free on a green day or if they contain syns cant find them on the SW web any ideas ????

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mod-karen79

mod-karen79 rainbows holiday buddy :)

they have a fairly high sin value compared to other quorn products.

i bought them once then fed them to my boyfriend because i found out the sins!

4. Fatty_no_more

Fatty_no_more Slimming for my children

Diet:
    Slimming world
    funny how the men in our lives get the high syn values when we find out hahah i love it!
    x

5. PinkToaster

PinkToaster Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World - Everyday is a green day!
    Do you mean the poppin' bites? They're 4 syns per 100g.

6. mod-karen79

well his weight fluctuates between 10 and a half and eleven stone - the B*****d. he's sat here now eating cheese balls crisps and a cinnamon bun! i HAAAAAAAAAATE him! lol

7. Fatty_no_more

Fatty_no_more Slimming for my children

Diet:
    Slimming world
    oh my h2b is a bit on the pudgy side but i love it!!! I wiehg more than him now tho since coming back from holiday!! Always was 2 stone less than him! he lost weight i put it on!
    x

8. mod-karen79

my boyfriend put on nearly a stone on holiday and went all the way up to 11 stone 4lbs. he's eating loads to try and maintain it - i can now pinch an inch on his stomach, but only when he's sat down!

9. kittykat

kittykat Gold Member

Start Weight:
    29st0lb
    Diet:
    exante
    yeah there the ones shame ive got no one to feed them to !!! think may have to eat them after class on wed !!:eek:

10. mod-karen79

they're not very nice - i tried them when i fed them to my boyfriend and they're just quorn pieces in batter! bit of a let down really.

i do recommend the frozen quorn crispy fillets (like chicken breast in batter) - they're only 3.5 sins each and they're gorgeous. i just bought 10 boxes is tescos as they're on offer for £1.09 a box :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.