quorn poppin pieces syns or free ??

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by kittykat, 22 September 2008 Social URL.

1. kittykat

kittykat Gold Member

Start Weight:
    29st0lb
    Diet:
    exante
    hi guys bought these at the weekend and dunno if there free on a green day or if they contain syns cant find them on the SW web any ideas ????

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mod-karen79

mod-karen79 rainbows holiday buddy :)

they have a fairly high sin value compared to other quorn products.

i bought them once then fed them to my boyfriend because i found out the sins!

4. Fatty_no_more

Fatty_no_more Slimming for my children

Diet:
    Slimming world
    funny how the men in our lives get the high syn values when we find out hahah i love it!
    x

5. PinkToaster

PinkToaster Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World - Everyday is a green day!
    Do you mean the poppin' bites? They're 4 syns per 100g.

6. mod-karen79

well his weight fluctuates between 10 and a half and eleven stone - the B*****d. he's sat here now eating cheese balls crisps and a cinnamon bun! i HAAAAAAAAAATE him! lol

7. Fatty_no_more

Fatty_no_more Slimming for my children

Diet:
    Slimming world
    oh my h2b is a bit on the pudgy side but i love it!!! I wiehg more than him now tho since coming back from holiday!! Always was 2 stone less than him! he lost weight i put it on!
    x

8. mod-karen79

my boyfriend put on nearly a stone on holiday and went all the way up to 11 stone 4lbs. he's eating loads to try and maintain it - i can now pinch an inch on his stomach, but only when he's sat down!

9. kittykat

kittykat Gold Member

Start Weight:
    29st0lb
    Diet:
    exante
    yeah there the ones shame ive got no one to feed them to !!! think may have to eat them after class on wed !!:eek:

10. mod-karen79

they're not very nice - i tried them when i fed them to my boyfriend and they're just quorn pieces in batter! bit of a let down really.

i do recommend the frozen quorn crispy fillets (like chicken breast in batter) - they're only 3.5 sins each and they're gorgeous. i just bought 10 boxes is tescos as they're on offer for £1.09 a box :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.