• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Quorn products - syn values

I've just bought some quorn products from asda that were on special - never tried it so thought I would give it a go and for £1 a bag, if I don't like it hey ho

Quorn chicken fillet pieces
Quorn Crispy Chicken style nuggets

much appreciated - I don't have this weeks password as consultant gave the wrong one out - awaiting her text with the current one!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
The nuggets are amazing! I don't like normal chicken nuggets, don't know whats in them. Yuk!

£1 a pack is a bargain! Being veggie I eat a lot of quorn & love it, my fav is the chicken style pieces but unless they're on sale in Tesco the price of all the quorn I have really adds up :-( May have to pop to Asda.

My favourites are the swedish style balls.
They are not free, unfortunately having been away from SW I cannot recall the Syn value.... I remember thinking it was well worth it though!

Quorn really does make green days so much easier for meat eaters!

My favourites are the swedish style balls.
They are not free, unfortunately having been away from SW I cannot recall the Syn value.... I remember thinking it was well worth it though!

Quorn really does make green days so much easier for meat eaters!

According to the directory, they are 1 syn per 200g pack - which seems pretty good to me!