Quorn sausage rolls???

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by gemma9185, 18 August 2010 Social URL.

1. gemma9185

gemma9185 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.5lb(17.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World.
    Hi all

I am off to a festival at weekend got some quorn sausage rolls, does anyone know how many syns per sausage roll? They are the pack of 6 chilled ones!!

Thanks xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Quorn Mini Sausage Rolls, 6 pack, chilled 18g each[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [​IMG] 2½ Syns on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 2½ Syns [​IMG] Green 2½ Syns [/FONT]
    [/FONT]​

4. Cleashy

Cleashy Full Member

Diet:
    Exante
    ooo id love to know if these taste okay? i love sausage rolls but have completely avioided them as a feel there not worth it and they are kinda taunting me lol!

xx

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Id be careful with the Syn value. I got seriously caught out points wise with them. The 6 pack is actually TWELVE sausage rolls, not 6, its not a 6 pack its a 12 pack. The nut value on the pack is for half a sausage roll, Id be concerned that SW have taken them as a 6 pack not a 12 pack.

Id check if the 18g is for the 'whole' sausage or half of it

http://www.quorn.co.uk/products/Quorn_Mini_Sausage_Rolls.aspx

6. Cleashy

Cleashy Full Member

Diet:
    Exante
    thanks starlight!! i have done some digging and look:
    http://www.quorn.co.uk/products/Quorn_Mini_Sausage_Rolls.aspx
    the site states:
    "the mini sausage rolls are joined together and should be broken in half along the 'perforation'. Each mini sausage roll will therefore meet the calorie count of '48 calories per roll' as stated on the packaging"

that means 48 calories per 18g

so yes your right you get 12 lots of 2.5 syns not 6

looking at the size of them on the picture im not sure there worth 2.5 syns as i would end up eating the whole 12
    :p

i think gemma might be talking about the 6 big ones anyway instead of the mini ones which i imagine will be quite high in syns judging by the mini ones :rolleyes:

damn it i got excited for a moment there :( hehe

xxx

7. Cleashy

Cleashy Full Member

Diet:
    Exante
    i suppose it is pastry after all - if something sounds too good to be true it probably is :p

8. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Its very deceiving isnt it. I have a feeling these are the ones Gemma has though because the only 6 pack you get are frozen

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.