Quorn spaghetti ball ready meal syn value PLEASE

Veggie Dieter

Silver Member
Not letting me search so can anyone please let me know the syn value for the Quorn Spaghetti Ball ready meal please.

Spaghetti & Balls, chilled, 400g pack

Is it notpossible to turn the frickin code/formatting off in this thing? Its not possible to copy & paste anymore without it inserting the code which people cant read on phones :confused:

Thank u. X

Not letting me search so can anyone please let me know the syn value for the Quorn Spaghetti Ball ready meal please.

Can you tell me what happens when you type in the search bar at the top right and press enter?

Is it notpossible to turn the frickin code/formatting off in this thing? Its not possible to copy & paste anymore without it inserting the code which people cant read on phones :confused:

At the top left of the Editor you see A/A, if you mouse over it it says Switch editor to "WYSIWYG" mode, or it may say "Switch editor to source mode". Click on it to switch modes. If you are in source mode it should not paste the formatting.

Also the button to the right, another A/A but an X over it, if you highlight the pasted text and press this it should remove the formatting.

Pierce

Can you tell me what happens when you type in the search bar at the top right and press enter?

At the top left of the Editor you see A/A, if you mouse over it it says Switch editor to "WYSIWYG" mode, or it may say "Switch editor to source mode". Click on it to switch modes. If you are in source mode it should not paste the formatting.

Also the button to the right, another A/A but an X over it, if you highlight the pasted text and press this it should remove the formatting.

Pierce

Fab, thanks Pierce! :) Is that something you have to do to every single message, or can you set your preferences to do it by default? Ive had a quick look but cant see it in my profile, but Im not very technical so I may well have missed it. :confused:

Sorry for all the questions, Youre a star doing all this voluntarily x :thankyou:

Pierce

OK thats not working properly for me. It does remove the code but it pastes it as a text into the reply box itself. Example:

[TR] [TD="class: synResultTextStyle"] Mexican Butternut Squash & Sweet Potato, 300g pack, chilled, 150g serving[/TD] [TD="class: greenSyn"] 1[/TD] [TD="class: addSynsToDiary"][/TD] [/TR]

Obviously I can delete all that text but presumably its not supposed to do that? Anyway, just so you know.

I'm on a Mac 10.6.8 using Chrome. (Minimins doesn't work at all in Firefox for me). Thanks again Pierce! :)

Testing:

Mexican Butternut Squash & Sweet Potato, 300g pack, chilled, 150g serving 1

Testing again:
Mexican Butternut Squash & Sweet Potato, 300g pack, chilled, 150g serving 1

Right, well as you can see Im getting it in both modes. One does it automatically where you're not seeing the code, the other pastes the code into the box so you have to delete it all manually. :confused:

Pierce said:

Hi Pierce

From my Iphone when i type in say Yeo for yeo valley to check its syn free it come up nothing found.

Sent from my iPhone

Right, well as you can see Im getting it in both modes. One does it automatically where you're not seeing the code, the other pastes the code into the box so you have to delete it all manually. :confused:

I cannot reproduce the formatting so thats pretty neat :p

Go to here: http://www.minimins.com/profile.php?do=editoptions

Scroll down till you get to Misc Options and you have 3 options for editors.

Select the different ones and see which one does not produce the box :)

Pierce said:

Hi Pierce

From my Iphone when i type in say Yeo for yeo valley to check its syn free it come up nothing found.

Sent from my iPhone

Hiya,

Yeo is 3 a 3 letter word and it will not search Minimum length is 4 letters :)

Pierce

Woo hoo! Thanks Pierce, you're a star! :)

Last edited:
Back