Rabbit

Mum bought me rabbit has anyone got any ideas SW way what i can do with it
Never cooked or had rabbit before ever
But dont want to waste it
Thanks in advance

=O

bunny =(

Thanks i tried searching but not on all recipies
I wouldnt buy it by choice however not going to waste it either in the current climate/money situation

Cant find how to search all recipies??
Im probably thinking mainly stews veg stock into the slow cooker

I'd stew or slow cook it as game can be stringy. Def chuck it in with some stock and seasonable veggies. Then enjoy and send up a thought for Thumper....haha I'm kidding. Its no worse than eating pork (babe), lamb (Shaun the sheep) or duck (jemima). ;-)

I'd stew or slow cook it as game can be stringy. Def chuck it in with some stock and seasonable veggies. Then enjoy and send up a thought for Thumper....haha I'm kidding. Its no worse than eating pork (babe), lamb (Shaun the sheep) or duck (jemima). ;-)

I'm sure I'd feel the same if I'd had a pet duck or pig.. but I honestly don't think I could eat a bunny

Rabbit is delicious but be careful not to overcook it as it can go very dry.
I tend to fling it in a casserole pot with bundle of thyme, onion, garlic and carrot and a chicken stock.
Also works nicely minced up into bunny burgers or meatballs

My mum wraps it in bacon and cooks it in the oven with loads of onions, carrots, garlic and herbs. I think rabbit meat is vile but she goes nuts for it so it probably tastes nice to a rabbit lover :)

Thanks everyone
Sure ill be able to do something with it now
??

Back