Race buddy needed!!

Rolo999

Hi! I have tried and tried and tried and tried to lose weight - it's a never ending battle! The only way that I've found to work for me is to be completely focused. I'm a busy mum to a 9 month old - I work 4 days a week and have found it such a struggle to get the baby weight off (haven't even lost 1 pound since having my son until last week!)
Anyway - I have set myself a challenge - and that is to be able to wear a size 14 jeans by the summer - and a size 12 jeans by xmas - all in all I want to lose 6 stone.
I'm 5 foot 5, I weighed 15 stone when I started - I'm now 14 stone, 7 llbs, I really need a few buddies to help keep me on the straight and narrow - so if anyone fancies having a race - we can see who loses the most weight by beginning of summer? If anyone is up for it - let me know and we can organise something?

Let the race begin xxx:p

hey and welcome to the forum. well done

im interested in been your race buddy.

i weigh about the same as you and i am around the same height.

i need a bit of a kick up the bum and to really get motivated.

anyways what diet are you following?

Hi! Excellent - looks like you have the same goals as me - size 12 jeans here we come!!
I deffinitely think I do better with a bit of encouragement and focus - so hows about we weigh in every Monday? Starting today? Yesterday I weighed myself and I was 14stone 7, today it says 14 stone 8 :mad:!
I've been to a splash and sing session with my little boy and I'm going to go for a long walk in a bit - and try not to think about the easter eggs in my cupboard!!
I'll keep logging on when I can to see how you're doing and let you know how I'm doing - if anyone else fancies joining that would be great too!
So how much are you starting on? How much do you reckon you'll lose by next week?? Speak to you soon xx:p

Hi! Excellent - looks like you have the same goals as me - size 12 jeans here we come!!
I deffinitely think I do better with a bit of encouragement and focus - so hows about we weigh in every Monday? Starting today? Yesterday I weighed myself and I was 14stone 7, today it says 14 stone 8 :mad:!
I've been to a splash and sing session with my little boy and I'm going to go for a long walk in a bit - and try not to think about the easter eggs in my cupboard!!
I'll keep logging on when I can to see how you're doing and let you know how I'm doing - if anyone else fancies joining that would be great too!
So how much are you starting on? How much do you reckon you'll lose by next week?? Speak to you soon xx:p

I weighed myself yesterday and i was 14 stone 8. i didn't lose any last week because well i was naughty but im glad i stayed the same.

This week i have started on atkins some im hoping for a 4-5lb loss but anything off is better than anything on!

Been out to the beach today with the neighbours dog so have had plenty of fresh air and exercise :)

It may say your a little bit heavier on the scales but remember your body fluctuates about 2lbs either way everyday ...the man on the wii told me so:rolleyes:.

good luck with the rest of your day and avoid those easter eggs!

x

Bit late for me to join in a race Rollo, welcome to the boards.

hey everyone ..........i've got a bit to lose but i'm determined those size 12s will be mine . I've also got a holiday to cyprus in september so the thought of wearing a swimming costume is spurring me on .....if i work hard enough i may even go to a tankini .....one lil baby 2 years ago probably means i'll never get the bikini figure but to feel good in my costume would be fab !!! xx so i'm raceing you lol : ) good luck to everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back