Race For Life 2009

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by That's_So_Fetch, 18 January 2009 Social URL.

1. That's_So_Fetch

That's_So_Fetch Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I'm not sure where i should post this, so i apologise if this is in the wrong forum.

I was just wondering if anyone knew of the dates for 2009?? I know it takes place at different times for different cities/places etc but i was wondeing if it is still around June-August time?

I really want to take part this year and i want to make sure i give myself enough time to train between the time i finish CD and when the run takes place.

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kellymundy

kellymundy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
  4. That's_So_Fetch

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thank you. I really want to take part this year. I am thinking of running in my local one with my sisters and friends and then volunteering to help out with another one that takes place where i go to university. I think it will be so much fun :) xx

5. kellymundy

kellymundy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've got a pact with my CDC that we'll do it together this year!:D

6. That's_So_Fetch

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    ooo, wow, i never thought of that. My CDC loves to run aswell. I might ask her if she want to join us. What a great idea.

xxx

7. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(24.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I did it last year in the City of London Race. It was great. I'm doing the BUPA 10k this year at the end of May. Good Luck

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.